• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

seat belts, plus

TR1948

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco ll
Transmission
Automatic
Hi
I am still getting my Bronco II on the road. It was sitting for over ten years. It is now in the upholstery shop as the interior was trashed. I want to replace my seat belts but unsure of replacements. I am looking at the ones in LMC Turck parts.

I am also open for any help, suggestions or parts that I should be aware of. So far, I had a shop go through it and fix, replace what ever is needed. I am thinking of installing a headlight warning buzzer (as I never leave my headlights on(ya sure))

Thanks Terry

Dustin_89BII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Hi Terry,

i recently got new front seat belts and some components for the rears from seatbeltplanet.com. They have good color matches and the newer style of the 3-point belts. Can’t say they are better or worse than anything else out there, but after some searching that’s what I chose.

Cheers,
Dustin

TR1948

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco ll
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks Dustin, I will check them out

Terry

4x4prepper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
If you buy LMC you should be getting NOS, which I prefer in a seat belt. Many people get killed with seat belts that fail, especially the GM orange push button type. Ford has already done the crash test dummies thing to make sure what they have made will not fail under actual use. Not just suppose the latch will not fail or the webbing will not rip when subjected to a 45 MPH head on collision. To upgrade my old 1971 F-100, I put in adjusters and plates from a later model Ford. That being said Bean has been making them for years for other people.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals