• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

rolled my 97.... nooooooo! :(

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
ok so this morning i was on my way to work theres a single corner all the way to work and it screwed me... i was doing about 50 but it was black ice and my rear tire coucht a pothole causing my rer end to hop and swing out the front tires caught the snowbank and i went over.... twice... my cabs ****d but the rest isnt so bad i love this truck ahd it all through high school. i was talking to a body man and apparently u can jack the winshield frame out and threow a windshield in. or replace the cab. which should i do?

(also as a side note if this happens to u say u saw a deer hit the breaks and started to slide u think u hit the deer with watchever side of the trucks pointed down then the cops cant chargwe u with anything and if they ask to see fur from the deer say it must have gotten scraped off while i was sliding it works good i have no charges and im just not reporting it to insurance so my rates stay the same)
________
Pattaya Heights Condos Prathumnak

Last edited:

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
think i could sue the township? that pot hole shoulda been fixed and the sander cam as my truck went onto the flat bed.... and its not like i go to work real early this happend at 8:30 in the morning
________
Live sex webshows

Last edited:

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Um well I'm sorry for your truck but this was entirely your fault and insurance fraud is illegal (even though your not reporting it) just letting you know... And no you can't sue them... or if you did I can't imagine you would win or get very much out of it if you did...

It sucks about your truck but 50 around a corner in winter is just stupid... slow down.I have been driving icy roads ever since I got my licence and never had an accident but have seen alot who have...

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
this is kilometers eh... 50s not that fast (especially when thats what the recommended speed for the corner) and whats insurance fraud? im the only one involved it was because of road conditions and im not even going thru insurance as far as there concerned it never happend
________
Dominatorqueen

Last edited:

gertsdsbs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
i know... i dont have a camera though and my phones a work phone so it doesnt have a camera either. i gotta wait till somone gets home that has a camera in their phone
________
Blonde Cams

Last edited:

jhammel85

Man that really sucks...Sorry to hear it. Its a good thing that you are OK!!

If it were me...I would replace the cab. its going to be a hell of a job though. It'll some time but it'll be your truck in no time!

master hec0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
where was this corner? 50 kilometers an hour around a corner is quite fast. unless the corner is a big one but if its a street corner where the speed limit is 50 then you were going way too fast. and obviously too fast for road conditions.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Those posted speeds, are for ideal conditions. Black ice may not be considered ideal.

Suing is not the answer. You messed up and that sucks but the town is not liable for your driving. Potholes happen and it is pointless to fix them in the winter. They just get ripped back open. It happens all over the world.

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
this is kilometers eh... 50s not that fast (especially when thats what the recommended speed for the corner) and whats insurance fraud? im the only one involved it was because of road conditions and im not even going thru insurance as far as there concerned it never happend
Well that is still kinda fast. I never do the posted limits in winter... and especially around corners... Well the fact you said you hit a deer even though you didn't...

Well next time just be cautious when driving. :icon_thumby:

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
it was on a road that is normally an 80 the 50 is a yellow sgn which means it isnt the ideal conditions its for poor conditions. and im probally not gonna sue just figured if i could get them to pay anything itd help. i know fixing potholes in winter ispointless but this thing has been there for years and has almost done the exact same thing to me when the roads were dry.. and yes im just replacing the cab hopfully i get it done b4 spring. and as for the deer that was just for the cop so i didnt get reckless or somthing stupid. and it worked i wasnt charged with anything
________
ZOLOFT ATTORNEYS

Last edited:

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
and the corner is just outside of town its a very long corner thinking now its more like a curve... haha the whole thing is a 90 degree andabout 400 ft long
________
Headshop

Last edited:

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
It was black ice.. he clearly states that... in other words, the roads were all fine.....except this one spot.

Give the guy a break!

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Maybe its just my mentallity to naturally assume the roads are bad no matter what... IDK

If it makes you feel better my mom just wrecked her subaru... the traction control system crapped out I think.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals