• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rhino liner, how much$$$

Muscleford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
ya, it tends to be, and rhino isnt the way togo anymore, u want linex, wont breakdown over time like a rhino liner will
Perma Tech is better than Linex. Perma Tech has the UV inhibitor though out the material. You will not need to have the UV inhibitor re-applied every year. Also if you do a color match Perma Tech the color is though out the material not a paint coat over the line. I had a Perma Tech in the Dakota I traded on my new Ranger which I take delivery of tomorrow. Perma Tech is the only way I will go. Quoted at $495 plus $95 for the color match under the rail. I got them to do just the tailgate top last time no extra charge.

www.pema-tech.com

George

Last edited:

Kdawg532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6 God's gift to man
Transmission
Manual
I honestly don't know. My mom knew I was gonna get a liner and she found that coupon. It was probably out of one of those coupon books you randomly get in the mail. I'll bet if I asked her she wouldn't remember.
lol

GBranger04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
i paid 400 cash for the "hardline rhino lining" including over the rails and tailgate, he even came down a bit lower to cover a scratch for me. looks real sharp. i'll never own a truck without it.

hihoslvr

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'04
Make / Model
F.O.R.D.
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey, I just wanted to give a few more things to think about: I like the lighter colors, espclly if ya got yer dog and cooler in the back. Also maybe look into the do-it-yerself liners like Dura-Bak, cost me about $100.00 for a gallon, and that was more than enough. Just be sure to prep the bed good, and mix well.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad