• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Retaining clips

just truckn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6inch suspension 3inch body
Tire Size
33 12.50 15
hey guys can someone tell me if there are those retaining clips that go over the ac hoses that connect to the condenser the reason I ask is on my 90 ranger I replaced my entire ac system and when I was charging it up the low pressure line blew apart at the condenser so I'm trying to figure out why everything seemed to b connected but after I got almost a full can of freon in it blew the line I don't have any clips on it I don't remember if there was any at all its been 2yrs since I started restoring the truck so if any one knows if there r the clips than I have some looking to do. Oh and the pressures where low thats why I'm can't figure out why it blew the lines but I'm gonna check and redo it all again to make sure that they are connected good but I'm wondering if the clips r what my problem is so any info is appreciated

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals