• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Replacement Side Mirror Bolt-on Upgrade for 95 Ranger XLT?

arownious

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, new to the board, and just got my first Ford Ranger :headbang:. She's a green XLT 4 cyclinder and needs a few replacement parts: the first being the passenger side mirror.

I've seen a thread or two from searching about upgrading to newer generation side mirrors but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to know (if there exists) what generation mirrors are bolt-on with no modification to the '95 body. The flag style are really worthless for me and I'd like a wider field of view. The newer chrome looking ones in the tech pages aren't what I'm looking for. I prefer the black, folding style.

Also, I have manual, not power mirrors. Would any of you be so kind as to also provide actual links to the products? Thanks any and all for the help.

Brett06

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
i have heard that the 98+ mirrors bolt on although some 98+ come with flags too. I believe the splash's came with non-flag mirrors on most and im pretty sure they would fit. I may be wrong; this is just what ive heard and what would seem correct due to the doors didnt change on 98+ models only the fronts. Somebody please clarify me if im wrong.

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
I have folding style mirrors on my 94 Ranger that came off of a 99 & my co worker has a 98 stepside but he has the flag style which is what mine was. I saw a 93 splash that also had the factory mirrors still installed & they were the folding manual style.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals