• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rear window glass

93rang3r

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm looking to replace my rear window with the two sliding panes for one that has just one piece of sliding glass. Can someone tell me which years/models if not all are interchangeable with my 1993 single cab? Thanks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I think a slider from a 93-97 would work. I think those are all the gen IIIs

TOPDOG2007

August 2010 STOTM
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm looking to replace my rear window with the two sliding panes for one that has just one piece of sliding glass. Can someone tell me which years/models if not all are interchangeable with my 1993 single cab? Thanks
I believe you are out of luck........unless there is an aftermarket window available. The factory one piece sliders are for Extended cab or 98 and newer Rangers. They are taller than the 93-97 Ranger single cab sliders.

Rangergirl92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Transmission
Manual
I am looking to do the same thing to my 92 super cab. LMC truck has a double panel slider that comes pre-tinted: https://www.lmctruck.com/1983-11-ford/fr-1983-11-sliding-rear-window

Only thing is, they are saying that the super cab model has to be replaced with a urethane adhesive....

Now I have removed the rear window and replaced the seal once and it was the bolt on type.

I am curious - does anyone know if there really is difference? like If I have the bolt in style I should be able to replace it with a new double slider that is bolt in regardless if the catalog claims that super cabs never came with bolt in style windows? Honestly I just looking for reassurance on this I guess lol, price is a driving factor:

Urethane Mount Window = $414
Bolt-in style window = $ 219.99

Thanks for any information!

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I am looking to do the same thing to my 92 super cab. LMC truck has a double panel slider that comes pre-tinted: https://www.lmctruck.com/1983-11-ford/fr-1983-11-sliding-rear-window

Only thing is, they are saying that the super cab model has to be replaced with a urethane adhesive....

Now I have removed the rear window and replaced the seal once and it was the bolt on type.

I am curious - does anyone know if there really is difference? like If I have the bolt in style I should be able to replace it with a new double slider that is bolt in regardless if the catalog claims that super cabs never came with bolt in style windows? Honestly I just looking for reassurance on this I guess lol, price is a driving factor:

Urethane Mount Window = $414
Bolt-in style window = $ 219.99

Thanks for any information!
I don't know. But you would probably be better to start a new thread. Thus one is 13 years old.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals