• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger with 2 cabs, back to back?

Ferris Bueller

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Might be over 10 years ago on the web I saw a picture of an older Ranger used by a pizza delivery company somewhere in the US. I think it was red. They had removed the bed and installed in place of it a 2nd Ranger cab facing the other direction. It looked interesting. If I had more time and money I would do it to my older Ranger, but the frame would have to be stretched to make it work.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
If you know how to do something you can do it. Just shows you. I have seen an older extened cab Ranger back in the mid 80's at a car/truck show that had a dump bed on it and it had a raised roof to make it into a sleeper cab. The top comes up like a camper It was pretty cool.....just cramped.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals