• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger splash spotted in southeast Texas

TexasRebel

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 2006
Make / Model
Ford, Nissan
Engine Size
4.0 in both
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
You live every day, you only die once...
Was riding through Liberty, Texas (between Beaumont and Houston) and I seen a white 93-97 Splash at the McDonalds. I have never seen one in this area before. Not even on craigslist. Was kinda curious if it may have been somebody on here. From what I seen of it in the few seconds of driving by, the thing looked to be in great condition still.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
I see Rangers all the time. That does not mean they are members of this site, Bro. You did not take a photo?

TexasRebel

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 2006
Make / Model
Ford, Nissan
Engine Size
4.0 in both
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
I see Rangers all the time. That does not mean they are members of this site, Bro. You did not take a photo?
I see Rangers all the time too. Just never seen a Splash around here before.

Kowboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
Hey Texas; I'll share in your excitement. Very happy for you. I am even more happy to have found the leak in my sons downstairs ceiling. Cut 3 holes in the ceiling where it was getting wet, but as the way these things usually go, found the leak 10 feet away from there. Glad I won't be there when the daughter in law gets home! She's a real clean freak.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Haaaahaaaa...good one, Bro!!!!! Just stay away from cutting anything...unless your cutting some cheese....lol

TexasRebel

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 2006
Make / Model
Ford, Nissan
Engine Size
4.0 in both
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Haaaahaaaa...good one, Bro!!!!! Just stay away from cutting anything...unless your cutting some cheese....lol
I wouldn't recommend cutting the cheese in the attic. It's usually hot up there and it will linger. Just like farting when in a industrial refrigerator. The hot air has nowhere to go except around you since your the only heat in there. Trust me, it happened to me when I worked at a little convenient store.

90longbed

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I see rangers all the time where I live, even 1st and 2nd gen... mine is rusty because it came from the coast..... have seen plenty of rust free ones....should be able to find a rust free core support and inner fender structure to fix the rust on mine

Last edited:

Kowboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
Just so nobody thinks I'm a real Moron; The house is a 2 story and I was downstairs below the upstairs bathrooms. The ceiling was a better choice than the upstairs flooring when it came to cutting. The thing has been a very slight leak for about 11 years and had recently gotten worse. Been trying to convince the son to do this since day one. He finally said let's do it. I do not like worrying about things like this. I usually charge in and sometimes I'll admit, I should have gone a little slower. I've got to convince him to wait a while before closing up the holes we cut. Better wait and see if there are any other leaks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals