• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Quick question regarding seat options for the B3000

jballard81

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Good morning!
A fresh looking 1994 B3000 just showed up at my local bone yard. I can't tell from the pics, but it kind of looks like it has bucket seats. It's an extended cab. I was trying to Google the trim options for these to figure out if bucket seats or bench seats were offered but I haven't had any luck. Could these have the 60/40 OR the bucket seats? I really don't want to drive 30 minutes just to find they aren't buckets. here's a pic if that helps!
B3000.png

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
Gah, that's hard to tell but it almost looks like buckets with an arm rest. If it was a 60/40 the arm rest rear end would be pivoting out of the drivers seat back but it's flat with the seat reclined some and not lined up... it's been too many years since I've had one of those center consoles to remember the alignment of things...

jballard81

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Gah, that's hard to tell but it almost looks like buckets with an arm rest. If it was a 60/40 the arm rest rear end would be pivoting out of the drivers seat back but it's flat with the seat reclined some and not lined up... it's been too many years since I've had one of those center consoles to remember the alignment of things...
i know! it's so close. if they took half a step backwards for the pic I would know for sure. I think i'm going to run up and see this AM.

jballard81

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
@scotts90ranger - good call on the way the console vs seat back was angled! it WAS a set of buckets. however the terrible picture didn't capture that they were rusted solid into the carpet 😫

That's alright, found a near perfect shape head light pull switch and a replacement washer motor pump. I will find seats one day!

Colin

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Swap the tracks over?

jballard81

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Swap the tracks over?
I could have. But I've waited this long, I really want them to be in better shape. I found stains that probably wouldn't come out for instance. It sounds really picky, but I'm ok with being picky at this point 😂

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

TexasDuck66
July Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals