• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

purple power ranger

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
hey, ive been wanting to show off my ranger for a while now but just been to lazy ,heres some pics of when i first got the truck in march of this year.
1994 4.0auto excab 4x4 auto with 297,237 yea i kno thats REALLY high but it was a good trade for my 84 z28.
the truck also had 4 different tires on it the ahole i got the truck from said that all the trans need was a filter but the little thing the makes it go from 1st the 2nd gear broke .all u have to do is let off the gas but its annoying.inter was nasty asall hell cig holes in the headliner ,dust everywere .but i still loved it.lost alot of pics that i had inbetween but ill tell you the story .first thing was inter .vacuum hole floor with seats out .carpet was grey,got some dye from walmart and now its black.camo seat covers,floor mats and wheel cover.after that was done it was just stuff had laying around to make it look better (tint ,paint,ex...).my dads friend gave me a chrome s10 brush guard with the light guards but they didnt fit.

Last edited:

JeepRecoveryTeam

May 2009 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Active
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
xlt ranger
Engine Size
Cummins 6bt
Transmission
Manual
mines bigger

dangerranger83

5.0 HO under the hood!!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO carbed with an np435 and np208
Transmission
Manual
The truck has 4 different tires huuu...a reason to put bigger new ones on.

From the looks of it you've got yourself a good project.

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
heres the truck around april.

little muddy from scrapin but you can see it looks alot better.a friend of mine had tires from his explorer 235s so i just put them on for now.i really didnt do anything for a while until june when i got my w2 back.
.window visors ,bug sheald ( really ony wanted it cuz it hides rust lol).tinted side windows ,vht nightshades tail lights, and thrush welded muffler.

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
today was a eventful day .got my new rough country steering stabilizer on and finally got new tires,thank you cash for clunkers.next will be the leveling kit :yahoo: cant wait.

if anyone wants the rimes let me know .there 15''

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
where in south jersey are you?

zigzag801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
did the trim above your headlights come black? I'm going to black out my truck and I found everything black except those trim pieces that you have black!! lol.

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
where in south jersey are you?
ocean

did the trim above your headlights come black? I'm going to black out my truck and I found everything black except those trim pieces that you have black!! lol.
-like the plastic peace thats on top the lights mines gun metal grey? i think thats what your talking about

zigzag801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
ya that's the piece. I've been able to find them in chrome and blue I think but no black. And I don't know how to get rid of chrome paint. Don't mean to jack the thread. The Truck is very nice!

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ya that's the piece. I've been able to find them in chrome and blue I think but no black. And I don't know how to get rid of chrome paint. Don't mean to jack the thread. The Truck is very nice!
its,cool .my buddy had the same problem on his yota.just take sandpaper and scratch the hell out of it, then take fine paper and smooth it out and then load it up with primer.now thinking about it thats what i did to my brush gaurd cause that was chrome.

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
nothing really new today.way to hot out.went swiming at the crick so the trucks muddy now. i did do a little something befor work .i took painters tape and cut out the 4x4 on my grill and painted it black looks good.

now the next project on this is goin to be either explorer leaf swap or pvc snorkel? i dont know which one to do first

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
good day went to bad. today i did alot of painting.painted my valance black ,repainted my pumpkin with a stoned smiley face(dont ask).and painted my drums.

befor:

after,need to touch it up:

so as i was about to paint my drums i notice alot of grease, so i take the drum off .my rears leaking at the seal :damnit1:

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
havent really been doin anything ,its been raining for like 3 days.ive been trying to get ahold of explorer leafs, but you know people noone ever wants to be bothered.anyway now i have a bigger problem.as i was driveing home last night i thought i saw a deer so i put my high beams on then my lights shut off,then i go to flash my highs they work but if u put the lever back to slow the lights dont go on.so then i go my lights on some how idk i was just playing with stuff to try and get them on. so then i go to make a right turn onto my street and when i but my blinker on the lights shut off but they dont if i turn left.then to make matters worse i have baja lights on my brush gaurd that did work but i guess they didnt wanna last night so i had to drive home holding the high beams on. my dad thinks it the lever but idk

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

can you say battery corrosion!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals