• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

!!!prerunner For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Looking at I think I would give him $100us. What is that about $1000can. that should be plenty, But I wish I had the Motor and trans. for my truck.
I'd buy it just to salvage the body/motor/trans... and to save it from a fate of worse than death :shok:

MountainMike

Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
245 CID
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
My credo
The fun begins where the pavement ends
I'm sorry chassis drop? Is that the same as a leaf spring flip kit lol. It seems with just a little more effort it could have been, you know, good.

Why is the trans halfway between 'reverse' and 'neutral'?

Last edited:

dontendupzero

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Liter
Transmission
Automatic
:icon_confused: :icon_confused: :icon_confused: :icon_confused: I dont know what to say. I'm lost for words! The only think I can do is :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
That man should be taken out behind the barn and shot for doing that to a ranger. Although making him drive it down the road might guaranty the same outcome. Talk about a death trap :icon_rofl:

Holy HELL:icon_rofl: Well if you wanna stand out anywhere.... and i mean ANYWHERE:shok: There ya go:icon_thumby:
Saddly that would fit in really well in Hawaii. There was a tacoma there with a 7" body lift made with 1"x1" tubing. :dunno:

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
LOL I had to look at the pictures again. It's such a shame. For all the "work" that went into that truck, absolutely nothing was accomplished. It would have been better off 100% stock. What a waste of a Ranger.
All I have to say to this guy is :thefinger:

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
thet'd be a c4c i would say ok to.

Buddy's B4000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
This kid lives just down the road from me, this pictures don’t do the truck justice you have to see it in person to really appreciate how crappy the truck really is. But the killer is he thinks it is the best thing on the road (he's a little slow to say the least).

Last edited:

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
You'd think that if someone was going to build a prerunner, they'd actually look at other prerunners to see what makes a prerunner a prerunner.
You'd think.

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
thats no even a pre runner......its a rolling scrap heap with a ford motor and emblems

fx2prerunner

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94/97
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Transmission
Automatic
This kid lives just down the road from me, this pictures don’t do the truck justice you have to see it in person to really appreciate how crappy the truck really is. But the killer is he thinks it is the best thing on the road (he's a little slow to say the least).
Jordan, its a shame that your truck looks so good and that is a few doors down the road, I bet his property value has gone down with that in the drive way.

Look close at the pic im pretty sure that "Chasis drop" is the 6" block welded to the bodymount and the 4" body lift is hockey pucks= 10"body lift

whats wrong;
1. body lift of any size in a prerunner:nono:
2. floor jack, nuf said
3. stole the muffler from his 15 yr old sisters civic
4. lack of pipe bender= un belivably strong cage...NOT
5. you can top up the coolant without lifting the hood
6. absolutely no suspension mods
7. it will NEVER PASS SAFTEY INSPECTION
8. this guys mother should have swallowed

oh yeah I love how the bedsides are removable by unbolting the pipe that is welded to the sheetmetal

too much to insult on this truck, he should have used the internet to research what a prerunner is instead of using it to post that thing for sale, really what did he do tear down a chain link fence and say "hmm i think ill use this to build a rollcage" dumbass...

Buddy's B4000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Jordan, its a shame that your truck looks so good and that is a few doors down the road, I bet his property value has gone down with that in the drive way.

Look close at the pic im pretty sure that "Chasis drop" is the 6" block welded to the bodymount and the 4" body lift is hockey pucks= 10"body lift

whats wrong;
2. floor jack, nuf said

oh yeah I love how the bedsides are removable by unbolting the pipe that is welded to the sheetmetal

too much to insult on this truck, he should have used the internet to research what a prerunner is instead of using it to post that thing for sale, really what did he do tear down a chain link fence and say "hmm i think ill use this to build a rollcage" dumbass...
Johnny it is kids like this that give baymen a bad name, the real killer is that he is always talkin shit because he says my truck isnt high enough. And you are correct he does have a 6" block welded to the body mount and hockey pucks for a body lift. Forget the swallowing his father should have sove his mother the trouble and just shot that load into the toilet!

Quasi242

January 2010 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic

whats wrong;
2. floor jack, nuf said

Actually, the floor jack is probably one of the few things about this truck that is mildly related to a prerunner/race truck. In my experience, it is not that unusual for desert trucks to carry a floor jack (although in most cases it is a light weight aluminum racing jack). However, it would never be mounted in that location.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Looking at the pics, Im surprised he has not welded a 6" block to the jack to make it a high lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals