• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Please help! BUSHWACKER discontinued cut outs

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO! ok bout to start v8 swap was gathering up fender flares for my 91 ranger, so i can get inspected as soon as it was done well my tires stick out almost 7 inches so "Cut outs" are my only choice w/ the coverage they give so i call around nobody got fronts finally one company breaks the news to me they were discontinued! I called bushwacker direct to get the scoop the lady said "oh the mold broke so they discontinued them...Sorry" so now im p*ssed!!! Now here i sit begging advise from some fellow motor heads, I found a set on ebay for 82-88 ranger/b2 a lil pricy but last resort now would they fit or come close to fitting. Also does any one know if toyota/jeep/land rover/cavalier/anything come close to the 91 fender profile im not picky i got fiberglass and im not afraid to use it! PLEASE HELP! i dont wanna get rid of my tires

surratt

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
u ever figure anything out im kinda in the same spot lookin for some flares

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
sorry aint checked back w/ this thread cause no one even gave me a sholder to cry on... but i did end up buyin 83-88 fronts got the same body lines but the front of the fender is longer on the verticle part so i am just gonna mount them cut the front down to size take them off and piece the lower part that wraps under fender in w/ fiber glass... If it looks like SH*T oh well keeps jonny law happy. unless any other ideas are out there?

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO! ok bout to start v8 swap was gathering up fender flares for my 91 ranger, so i can get inspected as soon as it was done well my tires stick out almost 7 inches so "Cut outs" are my only choice w/ the coverage they give so i call around nobody got fronts finally one company breaks the news to me they were discontinued! I called bushwacker direct to get the scoop the lady said "oh the mold broke so they discontinued them...Sorry" so now im p*ssed!!! Now here i sit begging advise from some fellow motor heads, I found a set on ebay for 82-88 ranger/b2 a lil pricy but last resort now would they fit or come close to fitting. Also does any one know if toyota/jeep/land rover/cavalier/anything come close to the 91 fender profile im not picky i got fiberglass and im not afraid to use it! PLEASE HELP! i dont wanna get rid of my tires
the rear will fit, the front wont unless you wanna cut em up

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
This company i saw makes universal fender flare,When i get a chance i will look it up and let you know who makes them

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
did you ever check with trs fab and off road?

huntin_muddin_91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/302 v8
Transmission
Manual
did you ever check with trs fab and off road?
sorry no i didnt. im longtime visitor short term member, dont harp on me too bad i read all the time bout that big search bar at the top of the page... but when something jeprodizes getting all my hard work road legal my head did a few spins... Thanks for that link ill book mark them after i butcher the flares i bought for 88 style they only cover i think 3 1/4 of tire so worst come to worst i might have to add them to the out side of my flares for a day every year to please my inspection man unless hes in a good mood that day:thefinger:

scarface

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
lucked out and found a set of front cutouts at my local dealer

tiresmokindad

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO! ok bout to start v8 swap was gathering up bushwacker fender flares for my 91 ranger, so i can get inspected as soon as it was done well my tires stick out almost 7 inches so "Cut outs" are my only choice w/ the coverage they give so i call around nobody got fronts finally one company breaks the news to me they were discontinued! I called bushwacker direct to get the scoop the lady said "oh the mold broke so they discontinued them...Sorry" so now im p*ssed!!! Now here i sit begging advise from some fellow motor heads, I found a set on ebay for 82-88 ranger/b2 a lil pricy but last resort now would they fit or come close to fitting. Also does any one know if toyota/jeep/land rover/cavalier/anything come close to the 91 fender profile im not picky i got fiberglass and im not afraid to use it! PLEASE HELP! i dont wanna get rid of my tires
My fellow. I think you should try to look for toyota. Because it is really fits the fender. :icon_thumby:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals