• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pics of my rig

HAWGFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Sorry man, no major updates. Life has been complicated lately and my garage is too small and cold to allow working on the truck over the winter. I drive the truck periodically on nice days, and have a few hundred miles on it now with no problems though. It's been a lot of fun for a conservative tune with little or no timing. I've got a buddy building a 2.3t right now, and we may make a trip to the dyno together sometime in the next couple of months once we get little things buttoned up.

I did get some carbon fiber racing seats, and I have the drivers seat installed, but need to get the matching passenger seat set up the next time I have a free warm weather day. I'll post pics of the seats when I have a chance.
Noticed you said you had a bud doin a 2.3 t build. so am I,plus changin to M5ODR1 at same time. Do anyone know if driveshaft works,or has to be modded or complete different shaft has to be had? Think I got everything else.dunno... Would like to compare notes if he's up for it.. hawgford@windstream.net. Thanks.

Tugg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger extended
Transmission
Automatic
Anyone know what happened with this truck?

kingsnaek21

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Been a member for awhile, but I haven't really put any pics up. Thought it was time. Let me know what you think!

Truck stats:
Truck: 2000 Ford Ranger 2WD Oxford White
Engine: 3.0 Flex Fuel with 4 piece underdrive pulley set, MAC intake, Gibson exhaust, and 03 Ranger e-fan conversion
Drivetrain: Auto trans, Freshly built 7.5 with 3.73's, Ford Trac-Loc and Axle Girdle,
Suspension: DJM 4/5 drop kit with Doetsch Tech shocks, Roush Front/rear sway bars
Brakes:
-Front: 13 inch 03 Mustang Cobra with drilled/slotted rotors and custom braided stainless lines
-Rear: 11.65 inch 03 Mustang Cobra with custom braided stainless lines
Wheels/Tires:
-Front: 18X9 anthracite FR500's wrapped in 245/35/18 BFG KDW's
-Rear: 18X10 anthracite FR500's wrapped in 295/35/18 BFG KDW's
Exterior: Custom 03 Mustang Cobra hood, Keystone bumper cover, Street Scene mirrors, projector headlights, clear corners, color matched grille and rear bumper, SVT badges
Interior: 03 Cobra pedals, white faced gauges and AC panel, Some painted pieces, SVT badges

sweet ride intersted in how you done front break conversion

stmitch

March 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Anyone know what happened with this truck?
I suck at updating this thread. Sorry! Can't believe it's been 10 years since I started this thread. Life has changed a lot in the last 10 years, and house projects, kid stuff, etc have pushed the truck down the priority list quite a bit. I still have the truck, and it gets driven occasionally on nice days, but probably not even 1k miles per year at this point. At some point, I need to fab up some better brackets for the racing seats to drop them down some and give myself some more head room. I also still need to get it on a dyno and get a more aggressive tune figured out. It spends most of it's time sitting in my new pole barn these days:

stmitch

March 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sweet ride intersted in how you done front break conversion
Thanks! The front brakes use a custom made kit. There was a forum member back in the day that designed and made a couple of dozen kits. The details change a bit depending on the year and suspension of the truck they're installed on, but the basic idea is a Ranger brake rotor is turned down to little more than the hub which fits inside of the Cobra rotor. Then, a custom caliper bracket is milled from aluminum. It allows the Cobra caliper to bolt onto the Ranger spindle and be properly placed on the Cobra rotor too.

CaptnJoeK

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda B2300
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
2.3 to 5.0/ 302
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
2" Front 4" Rear
Tire Size
235 60 18
My credo
Never know if you don't try!
Been a member for awhile, but I haven't really put any pics up. Thought it was time. Let me know what you think!

Truck stats:
Truck: 2000 Ford Ranger 2WD Oxford White
Engine: 3.0 Flex Fuel with 4 piece underdrive pulley set, MAC intake, Gibson exhaust, and 03 Ranger e-fan conversion
Drivetrain: Auto trans, Freshly built 7.5 with 3.73's, Ford Trac-Loc and Axle Girdle,
Suspension: DJM 4/5 drop kit with Doetsch Tech shocks, Roush Front/rear sway bars
Brakes:
-Front: 13 inch 03 Mustang Cobra with drilled/slotted rotors and custom braided stainless lines
-Rear: 11.65 inch 03 Mustang Cobra with custom braided stainless lines
Wheels/Tires:
-Front: 18X9 anthracite FR500's wrapped in 245/35/18 BFG KDW's
-Rear: 18X10 anthracite FR500's wrapped in 295/35/18 BFG KDW's
Exterior: Custom 03 Mustang Cobra hood, Keystone bumper cover, Street Scene mirrors, projector headlights, clear corners, color matched grille and rear bumper, SVT badges
Interior: 03 Cobra pedals, white faced gauges and AC panel, Some painted pieces, SVT badges

Great look. Tastefully done. Exactly the type of look I'm after.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals