• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pics of my new 08 FX4 with new exhaust!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would be VERY INTERESTED in seeing a couple crisp clean clear pictures of the exaust work done under the truck for 280 bucks!! If you could figure out a way to get pics, maybe you can get that truck in a nice steep articulation pose then grab a few pics? THANKS

matt32

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
shoot $280 i paid $330 for my duels!!

Kdawg532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6 God's gift to man
Transmission
Manual
hell yeah thats a fair price, i paid 105 dollars for my Super 44 alone, and the pipes magnaflow pipes that i used were like 300 dollars then i had to do some fabrication for it to fit but i got er on there, what series is your flowmaster??

Kdawg532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6 God's gift to man
Transmission
Manual
if you guys want i could also post some pics of my magnaflow/flowmaster "hybrid" exhaust

Sworn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2008 FX4 Ranger
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would be VERY INTERESTED in seeing a couple crisp clean clear pictures of the exaust work done under the truck for 280 bucks!! If you could figure out a way to get pics, maybe you can get that truck in a nice steep articulation pose then grab a few pics? THANKS
I'll try and snap a few more later in the week.....Back to work for me tomorrow.

hell yeah thats a fair price, i paid 105 dollars for my Super 44 alone, and the pipes magnaflow pipes that i used were like 300 dollars then i had to do some fabrication for it to fit but i got er on there, what series is your flowmaster??
I've been going to this muffler shop for a bit so I think they gave me some play.....

it's the Flowmaster 40 series. I think it sounds pretty damn good for a V6 good, and I'm betting it will sound even better once it "breaks" in. :)

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i love those new wheels! :icon_thumby:one thing i must say though...... why the f$^$ is ford still using that armrest design!?! its 2008!:shout:

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

reginald fairfield

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 liter FF
Transmission
Manual
When did they start putting the center consoles in rangers? I had not heard of that... Sweet truck, I hope I will be able to get a truck that nice one day:drool::drool::drool:(If ford does not drop the line that is, ha ha)

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
When did they start putting the center consoles in rangers? I had not heard of that... Sweet truck, I hope I will be able to get a truck that nice one day:drool::drool::drool:(If ford does not drop the line that is, ha ha)
like 1988? where have you been?:huh:

reginald fairfield

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 liter FF
Transmission
Manual
The console in the picture is a huge permanent one though, not the usual small fold down one..

Sworn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2008 FX4 Ranger
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i love those new wheels! one thing i must say though...... why the f$^$ is ford still using that armrest design!?! its 2008!
I really like the wheels too!

In regards to the console/armrest..... When I bought my truck, the dealer had two other FX4's. They did NOT have the leather interior and, as such, didn't have the full console. I'm guessing that it's part of the "leather bucket package."

The console also has an ipod jack.

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That console is in a lot of the newer "sport" trucks. A friend of mine has an '04 edge with it as well. When I was building a new truck online a few months back it was an option you could add.

Bent Bolt

Ford Technician
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Supercharged 4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
That console is for the sub woofer that comes with the Pioneer 290W 6 disc stereo. Sounds good to me, I have it in my 08.

Sworn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2008 FX4 Ranger
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That console is for the sub woofer that comes with the Pioneer 290W 6 disc stereo. Sounds good to me, I have it in my 08.
The sound system is pretty cool!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals