• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Petition Thrillcraft here!!!!

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
The more signatures the better. Watch the damn video! its insane, did you know driving your truck offroad can cause inner ear bleeding of moles/mice/rats/groundhogs and other small mamals? i had noo idea every time i went offroad i sent furry critters to the hospital!!!!

jonsranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
G@D DAMMED HIPPIES, i signed #2052, but at least they gave us a little compliment, on the thrillcraft site, they talk about how our trucks are increasing in power and mechanical ability enabling them to reach ever more remote lands, so there saying were making badass trucks.
I think there just jealous because they have never been offroading, or don't know how to make a good off road truck.

Gotta_gofast

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
6.0L Powerstroke
Transmission
Automatic

Evan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Boy, those guys have their heads way too far up each other's asses.

It's really an insult to people like myself. I use my "thrillcraft" as a winter vehicle, and offroad about 2 times a year, staying on designated trails. My truck has a stock exhaust, does not leak any fluids, etc.

That kind of bullshit makes my blood boil. These people need to get a life.

LittleBigFoot

V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
79-00
Make / Model
Mostly Ford.
Engine Size
Building a 408w
Transmission
Automatic
Wow. Honestly, I can only say, "Just because you put something in quotes doesn't make it true." Except what I just said.

These guys are far from the truth. I'm sure there is a good percent of ass hats that ruin it for the rest of us, but they're far from the real 4 wheel culture. In one of the links, there's a picture of a jeep, a "No Trespassing" sign full of bullet holes, and some senic shit. I'm damn sure it's photo shopped and this fake bull shit is giving all of us a bad name.

I read the site over and can't find an damn source for all the fucked facts they give.

These pussy hippy fucks are why kids can't play dodge ball.

dgndngrngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
sounds like another group of ever growing "green" groups thats just full of shit

holyford86

Some guy with a problem
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
many
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
33x12.50R15

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
No offense but getting really angry and swearing doesn't acomplish very much. All you really need to do is put a website together like they have thats filled with educational material about offroading safety, culture, & respect. We have a similar problem with hunting up here in vermont because assholes shoot before they see horns and leave beercans on peoples property. As it is public land its usage is determined by the public so try and improve the publics image. Or if you happen to have a lot of money just buy 100-200 acres. Seeing as I'm a broke ass college student I spose I'll just go with improving the public image.

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I guess what we really need to do is not only stop these fools from revoking our land use rights. But we also need to educate younger wheelers and anyone who will listen to clean up after themselves, treadlightly, use marked trails, and try to keep a leak free rig offroad. Honestly no one wants an old oil leaking trans fluid pouring diff leaking junk box out on the trails with a coupel of rednecks tossing natural light cans all over the woods. I guess some of our own make us look bad.

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
I agree racinranger, also I'm not sure how familar you guys are with the EPA but they tend to not like trucks going through wetlands... I'm going to school for environmental engineering and I've seen companies pay big bucks so they can get their rigs through the wetlands and onto jobsites. It's a bitch.

SammyP

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals