• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Parting out truck

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Explorer is 4.0 ranger is 2.3 soon to be 4.0
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
Let the universe take you where it will !!!
body mounts , shock mounts,engine cross member, power steering box, front and rear axle 3.73s, spare tire carrier assembly. Drive train is on hold for now unless some one can convince me they need it more than i need to hoard it lol. 2.8, with custom wire harness which deletes the computer and emisions, 5 speed manual, i belive its the toyo koyo has the external slave cylinder, do not have line from master to slave. Nearly unused clutch been sitting for 8 years or so but looked great when i uninstalled, exhaust manifolds, heads have busted bolts though. Three pedal assembly for auto to manual conversion.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: F9A1A579ACFAD1: October 1st, 2021

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
My 84 BII had the 5 speed with the external slave. It was a Toyo Koyo 5 speed. Takes an oddball clutch setup and flywheel.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I may be interested in the body mount brackets depending on price. Let me know, you can shoot me a DM as well. thanks.

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
I may be interested in the body mount brackets depending on price. Let me know, you can shoot me a DM as well. thanks.
Just an fyi the mount seat area aka big opening in center of mount, isnt perfect on some, however new material could be added with a welder if your interested. How about 15 each, except the one in the worst shape driver floor board, that one is free with the purchase of the others, due to needing some repair

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Just an fyi the mount seat area aka big opening in center of mount, isnt perfect on some, however new material could be added with a welder if your interested. How about 15 each, except the one in the worst shape driver floor board, that one is free with the purchase of the others, due to needing some repair
Hmmmm, I would have to think on that. Since they tend to go for new around that price on rockauto and ebay.
A package deal with probably be the best go to.

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
Hey of you can get them new for that price i would, infact i bet there are alot of people who would appreciate you posting a link. I couldnt find the mounts them selfs on rock auto, and the only ones i could find were running 60$‐ 70$

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey of you can get them new for that price i would, infact i bet there are alot of people who would appreciate you posting a link. I couldnt find the mounts them selfs on rock auto, and the only ones i could find were running 60$‐ 70$
Let me check rockauto, the last time I was on there they were $15 ish. And I brought two for the mid of the truck. I haven't been on there in a while so I'll confirm.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
You are correct, my bad. I checked Rockauto and they don't even have the mounts anymore. I guess I lucked out and brought some warehouse clearance blowout items or something at just the right time. My apologies to you.