• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

OHC Mod's - Switches not digital readout.

Scrambler82

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/EDGE
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4.5" SL
Total Drop
WWWhhhaaattt !?!
Tire Size
33 x 12.50
I purchased an OHC with less than desirable contacts and contacts foils, burnt up and bent to a mess. Nice of the guy to sell it to me, I should have know it was cheap and he sold too fast but I have it and decided not to use the existing lighting and not to use the digital readout section.

So I decided to do the LED Lamp Conversion and add some switches plus remodel the rear section where the Garage Door Opener would go so I could mount my Amateur Radio FM Tri Bander.

I just got started and have not finished but here is what I have to date:

Here is where I started and this shows the position the HAM Head Unit will be.

Switch panel in place.

Switch panel after sandblasting no paint, it also shows the mini LED indicator positions for the four switches in front.

The inside of the OHC with the LED Lamp Conversion in place waiting for wiring.

I will be away for a couple of weeks start next week so nothing will be done but I hope to finish it up when I return.

ltr,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals