• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

officially a P.I.M.P...

PARKINGLOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
lol...sorry for the crappy pic, I took in on my cell....this bad boy was one of 7 units in my load last night:

if you've never seen, or sat in/drove one of these things in person, you're missing out. One, pics don't do it justice. Two, They are HUGE. I also had a 2500 GMC cargo van, it's damn near the same size. Seriously. Oh yea, not to mention they weigh like 8500 lbs. I thought it would break my freakin' truck. Plus, it has rocker-hugging sliders (nice touch, seriously) but no nerf bars or running boards, and it is hard to get into. They are one big s.o.b of a machine though...
it's got a little screen that pops out of the side of the rear view mirror when you put it in reverse for your backup camera. It scared the crap out of me the first time, I wasn't expecting it...lol

oh, yea, for those who care, I actually looked, the sticker was $82,xxx Canadian.....:scare:

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
I've driven a few of them, I wasn't overly impressed with the hype and thier engine. Its a Suburban with "HUMMER" stamped on the grill. To me they look ugly as sin, and there are quite a few recalls, and problem areas with them. I remember reading somewhere that there was a recall on the front ball joints breaking for no appairent reason and the front wheels coming off. I've had to do engine work to them, and they are a major pain in the ass with thier forward opening hood. It got to a point where I actually took it off. I've taken them on test drives, and the thing is a blindspot, I mean you can't see anything in them. For me, if I were to spend $82000+ on a vehicle, I can tell you it would be a hell of a lot nicer, and a hell of a lot more pleasing then that "Gangsta" Suburban. They were designed as a mall crawler, the Original, are amazing however, don't get me wrong. I just don't know why anyone would want one, a friend of mine has one, she's 5feet tall, single, and is not the best driver to begin with. They are just overrated and oversized. I hate them, they look ugly, and I would rather spend the price tag on something that would be better used.

My $0.02 and small rant.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals