• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

NY map of gun owners

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yep, a couple of counties in NY have published maps of who owns a gun and where they live. Not a person is really happy with that. Locates the homes of cops, which homes have guns if you want to steel them or which homes to avoid. Another good idea from Governent.
Got this map of Texas showing who owns a gun down there and is not a problem with anyone.
Dave

robertc1024

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
nada
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm about 3/8's of an inch below the "a"

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I find it interesting that the news paper that published the information and is defending its on-line, interactive map has now hired armed guards to protect themselves against the public backlash.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
I find it interesting that the news paper that published the information and is defending its on-line, interactive map has now hired armed guards to protect themselves against the public backlash.

IDIOTS (or worse)! Those people who wrote that article don't have a clue (or they have a destructive agenda)! As a combat veteran I can guarantee you that every military plane & ship in China would be loaded with troops and headed for the U.S. if it would not be for American gun ownership (but we don't have to worry about that---thanks to Congress, China will OWN US in 10 years). The Mexican drug cartels would have already owned Texas lock/stock/& barrel if not for the "Don't Tread On Me" attitude.

The only reason that this Nation has the murder rate that it does is because Idiotic Judges and Politicians are selling out to the same folks who want a "New Order"! Police are fed up with doing their job and watching the same criminals spit in their faces a week later. 3,000 Americans murdered yearly by Illegal Mexicans IN the U.S. Border Patrol Agents know that they are fighting a losing Battle that they could easily WIN!. All legitimate authorities that truly love this Nation know that they are hamstrung by foolish asinine laws!

I would hope the backlash would cover the entire Nation in an intelligent logical way. Those Fools are always ready for an armed American Soldier to sacrifice his/her life for them and their 1st Amendment Rights! Rights are useless when FOOLS are allowed to misuse them.... FOOLS with PRESS badges are as dangerous as Criminals with guns!

What would happen if the "Media" printed maps with a list of WHO DOES NOT OWN A GUN ? Wouldn't that be a HOOT ( and a travesty all at the same time....I wouldn't wish that on any family that doesn't have the ability to protect itself----Just like I wouldn't want legitimate gun owners names to be plastered in public)

don't get me started....signed, a disgruntled Nam Vet

Last edited:

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
My boss asked me about a bumper sticker on a car in the shop yesterday. It was one of those "Coexist" ones, but he couldn't figure out that the start was supposed to be an "x".

I told him the word and then said that other translations include "pacifist jack-a$$" and "rob me, I'm unarmed".

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
This.

I would be upset if I wasn't a gun owner and they came out with that. They just made it easier for criminals to pick the houses where they don't have to be worried about getting shot. This may sound harsh and i really hope it doesn't happen, but it would send a message if they arrest someone who says they have been using that map to pick out non gun owner houses to break into.

flyin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I see a class action suit against the paper.

1. I was targeted because I had/didn't have a gun
2. People with restraining orders who don't want to be found
3. Anyone in law enforcement or any job where you may have hard feelings or grudges.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals