• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

November Trail Ride NJ

t0x1k

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slo
Transmission
Automatic
Yawn, awake and reporting for duty.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
mhughes165 im feeling a bit apprehensive about the ride down tomoro. its 111 miles if i dont get lost. is there a cheap motel near by or a parking lot i can sleep in where the cops wont bother me?; incase i drive down tonight. any suggestions welcome..
if u go more towards hammonton, and theres a few small motels along 206 but nothing immediatly in the area of the picalilly, ive moved all my wheeling away from that area of wharton though popo is coming down hard.

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
Transmission
Manual
man...i rele hate you guys...... that rele is my backyard....man i need to come home haha

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
if u go more towards hammonton, and theres a few small motels along 206 but nothing immediatly in the area of the picalilly, ive moved all my wheeling away from that area of wharton though popo is coming down hard.
They were not meeting at the pic a Lilly. Or any were near it !

SuRrEaLNJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
thanks for checking your rearview mirrors guys...

clifford97

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sorry bro i stopped a couple times but i didnt know my way around there and they took off..

kennykenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm sorry if you got left behind really, but it's the guy in front of you that is supposed to make sure you're still there. With that many trucks it is hard to keep track. I never leave anyone behind, actually I got left behind with another guy towing him back out to the road yesterday when his clutch went.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
They were not meeting at the pic a Lilly. Or any were near it !
actually.....i think 15 minutes down the road is close....there just other places id like to go wheeling then wharton, and there all just as close...too damn much attention to that section of whartong along 206, when friends trucks are getting impounded every weekend u tend to stay away

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
actually.....i think 15 minutes down the road is close....there just other places id like to go wheeling then wharton, and there all just as close...too damn much attention to that section of whartong along 206, when friends trucks are getting impounded every weekend u tend to stay away
The only ones that hear about getting impounded. Are the one that are out in 1/4 mile and goin where u or not allow or guys with like 44's on and out there just too destroy it but that is what I heard

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm sorry if you got left behind really, but it's the guy in front of you that is supposed to make sure you're still there. With that many trucks it is hard to keep track. I never leave anyone behind, actually I got left behind with another guy towing him back out to the road yesterday when his clutch went.
With that many trucks u really need a c.b

kennykenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
With that many trucks u really need a c.b
I had one, and it was on the same channel as those guys, when I realized we were missing some people I called back and asked what happened but never heard a response. I wouldn't intentionally leave someone behind, but with 20 trucks behind me I could only see the first few behind me. It wouldn't be fair to blame any one person in this case. Hopefully there is no hard feelings on the issue.

clifford97

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well i wasnt sure if everyone infront would stop or not, and my cb doesnt have good range. idk if its wired wrong or my antenna isnt long enough or what. i could only reach about 4 trucks up. my battery cable became disconnected and i tried to radio ahead but nothing. so me and the guy in the red "stock" explorer spent about 45 mins looking for everyone.. i had fun, but next time either a smaller group:)no2:) or get everyone more organized. like the guys who dont run a cb in between the guys that do and when you hear or see some one stop pass it up the line so the guy up front can know.:D i hope theres another before it gets too cold, im deff gonna go harder next time

SuRrEaLNJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
clifford, the guy who stoped with you goes by the handle of bats, he's on EF

i carry CB and 2 way in my truck

the rest of us had a good day anyway, so its cool

clifford97

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
SuRrEaLNJ did you break? and i didnt hear anything on my cb, sorry dude i dont have good reception. need to tune and ground better. shoulda told me u had a 2way, i had one in my truck too but never turned it on lol:dunno: i followed toxic and 2 cherokee's once the two jeeps broke, and ended up on a wild goose chase for some tower, that ended up poping the top off my snorkel. also who was driving the orange exploder? OMG i just looked at EF WTF!! bats flipped his shit!? dude tell him im glad hes alright and if he needs help fixing his other rig to.. well i guess he cant really let me know.. best wishes!

SuRrEaLNJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i got high centered in a rut in the water, ttb got caught up, then sudden death got stuck then v8 boat builder got stuck, then sudden death blew the clutch all in sucession... one of thoe things where of the 3 holes in a row someone was sol in each one we came to

ill pass that on to bats

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals