• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Not Starting!

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
my 93 B2600 isnt going, its up in a snow bank, been there for over a month, started 3 or 4 days ago, lots of gas, lots of spark, NO PLUG-IN:scare:, So Any opinions PLEASE???

ttfiveohranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 v8 Twin Turbo
Transmission
Manual
NO PLUG-IN??<< Does this mean you need to charge the battery? Is it just stuck in the snow bank?
Need more details before I can give much of an opinion?
I you need to get pulled out track down the nearest 4x4 club and bribe someone with beer to yank you out?
If the battery is just dead I would just bring an extra one with.

Is it not starting now? >> gas spark compression=start... With the right amount of each anyway! You could do a compression check to see if it has compression? maybe a timing belt? if its getting too much fuel it will not start.. check the vacuum line on the fuel pressure regulator.. if it leaks it will dump too much fuel in. if its stuck thats too much fuel pressure=too much fuel=no start. you said a lot of fuel.. you prolly smell it decently. I would think flooding. If its sparking good I would think its unlikely but the timing could be off. what engine is it.. what exactly does the engine do when it turns over.. etc make sure you have a well charged battery with good connections. Check you oil to see if its dumped a bunch of gas in it...

I'm not totally sure what your problem is. isn't going? in snow bank.. I saw 2 main possibilities.. we weren't there we need more details...

Last edited:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
the snow bank and getting towed out has nothing to do with it, so what if its in a snowbank, And yes Battery is fully charged, and if it was a plug-in it would be warmer, my old man says shes probally jus cold where she was left out for a bit, and it was goin 3 or 4 days ago, so sumtin must be gay :p

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals