• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

newbeeeeeeee!!!! Hello all!!

BullFrog13x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
Hello all,

I am new to the forums, and i just recently purchased my 1991 ranger. I have posted a question about an engine noise in the 3.0 section. if anyone has a little experience with these and can help, please post to that thread.

My ranger is a 2wd with the mdo5 5spd trans and a 114" wheel base. i am considering a future 4wd conversion or i might just buy another ranger that is already 4wd, not sure yet. That will not be until mid summer anyway. I have a friend that is a jeep guy and he has a few d30 axles for sale so i was pondering the idea of the swap, maybe a long arm? maybe not.. i have been looking around and for the cost of the conversion. I can just buy another ranger that is already 4wd, so not sure witch way to go yet. I use my ranger as a daily driver, but here in Michigan we frequently find ourselfs out in the woods playing around on the weekends. I have always had 2wd vehicles and rarely had any problems on the trails i could not get myself out of, but i would love to have 4wd simply to say i have it. And to occasionally pull out a stuck jeep ;-) :icon_hornsup:

so i am here,

Jeremiah Raab
aka: BullFrog13x4
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Sasquatch_Ryda

Ford Technician
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
40s
Welcome to TRS!

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Jeremiah was a bullfrog...was a good friend of mine...lol

Welcome to TRS...

I'm just reading that section of the Bible your namesake wrote few thousand years ago...pretty good stuff...sort of a mystery novel about Kings, war, and profits...er, prophets...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals