• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New wheels and flares

Vanner1993

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983, 1977
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
460, 351M
Transmission
Manual
I found some flares on an 86 in the junkyard when i was out in PA. The two on the driver side are cracked and missing pieces but the passenger ones are mint. I bought the wheels off my friend, he upgraded to 15x10's and I wanted aluminum wheels.

getrdone52

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 V8
Transmission
Automatic
I like the blue bull bar...and the visor...and the flares. Looks good! The only thing i suggest making a cool rear bumper.

Vanner1993

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983, 1977
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
460, 351M
Transmission
Manual
I like the blue bull bar...and the visor...and the flares. Looks good! The only thing i suggest making a cool rear bumper.
Yeah I know it needs one, i was looking at the james duff one but its a bit pricey. It's probably worth it tho

DFWBII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Lookin good there. wish my BII looked that good,,but,,,its a beater right now but I enjoy playing with it cruising and 4-wheeling. A bud gave me some flares off an old jeep wagoneer or cherokee he was scrapping out. Im hoping they fit ok on my '88 BII. they r dirty but not cut cracked or otherwise in good shape. will take 2 people to put them on it looks like,,1 to hold and 1 to drill holes and put in screws. they are realy thick rubber and 1 guy can't do it by himself. maybe try to git em on this wk-end. he also gave me some 50watt off-road lights and 2 smaller halogen spot lights I put on the front bull bar already,, ya never have enough lights it seems,,haha. :yahoo::icon_hornsup:

jhammel85

Dammit! I've been hoping to find flares like that at a local junk yard :D

It looks really, really good. I like the new wheels a lot!

Vanner1993

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983, 1977
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
460, 351M
Transmission
Manual
Dammit! I've been hoping to find flares like that at a local junk yard :D

It looks really, really good. I like the new wheels a lot!
Go out to the u pull it yards in PA, there like everywhere out there...I was hoping to find a roll bar haha

jhammel85

Same here. I'll have to check those out man. I need a bed for mine too.

Vanner1993

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983, 1977
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
460, 351M
Transmission
Manual
Whats wrong with your bed?

jhammel85

The main problem? The fenders. The guy before me used TONS of bondo and fiberglass on the back fenders instead of welding in new metal when they painted it. It's split and is rusting inside out.

I could buy the panels but hey, if I can find a decently priced 7ft bed, why not go for that instead!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals