• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New to TRS

Alan.H

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
well I cant welcome you to the site, but I can say this. Thats a clean little xl, i like it, and age means nothing, im 18 and my parents wont even loan me gas money... small little inexpensive mods can make the truck and start the addiction.

getrdone52

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 V8
Transmission
Automatic
well I cant welcome you to the site, but I can say this. Thats a clean little xl, i like it, and age means nothing, im 18 and my parents wont even loan me gas money... small little inexpensive mods can make the truck and start the addiction.
Ya i have to pay for my own gas

Ryannn

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hey im 17, I pay my insurance, gas, and all the work I do to it. Im about to swap a better not destroyed 2.9L into my truck this weekend. You will learn alot about Rangers on this site and what not. I wasnt a good mechanic at all 4 Months ago, and Im swapping an Engine, and Ive rebuilt half of my current one, just looking at stuff on here. By the way Welcome To TRS!!

getrdone52

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Hey im 17, I pay my insurance, gas, and all the work I do to it. Im about to swap a better not destroyed 2.9L into my truck this weekend. You will learn alot about Rangers on this site and what not. I wasnt a good mechanic at all 4 Months ago, and Im swapping an Engine, and Ive rebuilt half of my current one, just looking at stuff on here. By the way Welcome To TRS!!
Nice. I know some people who don't have to pay anything for their cars and don't have a job. Spoiled kids. Ive been looking at this website for like a year but i just got a truck so i had to join. Hope the engine swap goes good and thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals