• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

SOLD! 'NEW' (re-manufactured) Cardone 30-2671 Distributor

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I have in my possession a 'New' re-manufactured Cardone 30-2671 distributor.

What I want for it is the same that I paid for it plus actual shipping cost to it's new owner.

What I paid for it: $77 for the distributor...$3 core charge...Tax = to about $5.50 . So that is $85.50 + actual shipping cost to the new owner (there would be no shipping cost if you just came and picked it up from me).

I do not have a useable Paypal account. They put my account on hold a couple of years ago because I wouldn't send them a pay stub and a photocopy of my driver's license. There's just some things this old man won't do.

Why it is in my possession?: Several months back I bought an '84 Bronco II to replace the '84 Bronco II my daughter totaled in a wreck last December. I had hoped to rob the Duraspark conversion pieces off of the totaled BII and install them onto the replacement BII. Impact to the front of the BII was hard enough that it broke the motor mounts and shoved the engine into the firewall. Using a come-a-long I was able to pull the engine forward far enough to pull the distributor. The stem housing was cracked and canted to one side. Not re-useable.

I went to O'reillys to order another 30-2691. They could not get the 2691 (un-obtainium) but they could get the 2671. I went to pick it up the next week and they told me that even though they only ordered 1 from the distributor, 2 had been shipped to them. I only took one at the time but I went back a couple of days later and picked up the other (thinking long term project-wise about finding myself an '84-'85 manual shift). Since then I've come to realize I have too many unfinished projects as it is.

Anyway, thought I would just put it in the for sale section in case someone else might have a Duraspark conversion in their future.

As I mentioned for an option, just come pick it up and put money in my hand and I will put the 2671 in your hands.

Thanks,
John

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Just a quick note to update my post here:

I think my Paypal account is working now.

Anyway, just an update.

Have a great day,
John

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
I'm surprised that thing didn't create a vapor trail leaving your location.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Just wanted to provide an update. The distributor is SOLD.

Thanks,
John

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals