• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New project.

dangeranger01

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Just picks up a running and driving Exploder for $300 today. Plans are to make it how the Ranger was before the SAS. Im gonna do leveling springs and my home made 1" BL. Cut the fenders and run the 33s. Should come out good. Dont laugh, the running boards are coming off tomorrow and some 235s are going on tomorrow. It is loaded though, power everything, leather all the good stuff.

dburton07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.Ugh
Transmission
Automatic
Wow that looks like a clean Ex for the money. Keep us posted, should come out pretty good.:icon_thumby:

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I just want to know how the **** you guys find these deals ?? haha I've seen some beaters for sale that are easily double that price and have WAYYYY more probs and look like shit compared to your find.. Nice find by the way.. take some pics on the build when you get started -=) Ohh by the way those running boards look "cute" haha j/k

dangeranger01

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well here it is with the 215s off and 235s on. I changed the oil today and screwd with the tranny a little. It drives great but leaks tranny fluid. The tranny will be getting rebuilt this week though. I also found a few vacuume lines that werent hooked up, one was for the fuel pressure regulator lol. Got that stuff all squared away and it runs great. I also made sure the 4wd works ok and to my surprise it works perfect. Hi and Lo go right in, I will pack the wheel bearings once the tranny is all done. Then its time for a 3"BL, leveling springs and the 33s.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals