• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New Member form KY

LSX_Marshall

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Zach. I have a 98 XLT extended cab with a V8 swap in progess...and not your usual V8 swap :icon_thumby: Putting a thread over in the swap section, check it out.

TexasRebel

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 2006
Make / Model
Ford, Nissan
Engine Size
4.0 in both
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
You live every day, you only die once...
Welcome to the station! Looks like a fun truck. Though a LS swap isn't really my cup of tea for a Ranger, if you like it go ahead. I'm sure it is pretty fun to hot rod around in.

LSX_Marshall

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks! And the reason behind it is I'm a Chevy guy and I like to see peoples faces when they see a Chevy engine swap in a Ford product. Also a couple other features of the Ranger I prefer over say an S10 like the rack steering and the factory 8.8 rear end swap options.

TexasRebel

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 2006
Make / Model
Ford, Nissan
Engine Size
4.0 in both
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
You live every day, you only die once...
Thanks! And the reason behind it is I'm a Chevy guy and I like to see peoples faces when they see a Chevy engine swap in a Ford product. Also a couple other features of the Ranger I prefer over say an S10 like the rack steering and the factory 8.8 rear end swap options.
I guess I can kinda understand that. I like Ford the most, but I like the older Chevrolets and Dodges too. I'm all about modifying vehicles to make them your own, but I'm usually a purist when it comes to mixing brands like that. But to each their own. I like it my way and others like it theirs.

bmerr98

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 X
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Leave it better than you found it.
I like to see peoples faces when they see a Chevy engine swap in a Ford product.
Doesn't that cause a rip in the Space/Time Continuum or something?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals