• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New look! busy day for ol red yestarday

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, today was a busy day for ol' Red. She got a few things added to her. The first was a nice skid plate from 04rangerdave (R/F). Nice guy actually just wanted to trade me even for my plastic airdam.

Sanded and painted:

Mounted:

Then I had a nice delivery from of my good friends. Bought all of this for $600. 4 month old 32X11.50R15 BFG A/T KOs mounted on 15x8 MB Razor Wheels. I wanted to used these as winter wheels (polished in the winter sucks), but to tell you the truth, I REALLY like them on there. Im getting mixed reviews on them, and frankly I dont really care what anyone else says--I know my old wheels look beast and all and most are used to the clean look, but these wheels really do look great on there. I still have the polished for the spring (if i put them back on). White letters going out this week. Anyhow, enough rant, here is the new look (at least for right now)

and beside his jeep

Yes I know I need to crank T-Bars and yes I know I need lift (getting it shortly)

Enjoy!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals