• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new kid on the block

ak907ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hello, i just joined TRS and so far this site is great. here is a little about my ranger and myself. first off i drive a 1994 ranger splash single cab. its got a 3 inch body lift with rough country suspension on 33inch wrangler MTR's mounted on 15x10 alloy wheels. i made a custom rack to go on the campershell for the winter time. it has stained oak slats, with 4 6inch lights mounted to the front. it also has a 8000lb winch on the front of the truck. its got a 4.0, manual. has throttle body spacer and i have a custom intake on the way. pics below.
for myself im 19, live in the great state of Alaska. i joined to expand my knowledge of my ranger, and maybe get help from time to time. I am an auto body painter.

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
that's one awesome ranger.. i love it!!!! nice work.
welcome to TRS, its a great place here.. lots of good guys that just like having fun and love RBV's.. you can get so much good info on here. do some searches and ask questions if you need info. get ya a build thread if you start to do any work on the ranger. we love to watch a ranger build. sign up for a photobucket and you can just copy n paste IMG codes and you don't have to deal with the attachments thing... and i see you're already a premium member! good job, check out the arcade and in the premium member lounge, make sure you post up one post in the give away section.. FREE STUFF! someone wins... lol.

rules are: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99756
enter in: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99755

FRENCHMan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
:headbang: Welcome ak907ranger
nice pictures :icon_hornsup:
:icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

sohc86-06

April 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986 2wd ranger
Make / Model
ford ranger spo
Transmission
Automatic
welcome to the site nice looking ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals