• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New in MI

Mac Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Hello all,

After 23 years of driving station wagons, mini vans and a couple of cars, I am back in a truck again! Bought a 1994 Ranger XLT extended cab in November and instantly remembered why I loved my last truck.

This truck is Black with gray cloth 60/40 seats. Body is almost perfect as the only rust is on the tailgate. Currently reading 206,xxx miles, she runs like a champ with the 2.3 4 banger and 5 speed. Originally this was only going to be a winter driver but now I may have to keep her.

Came here to hopefully find a few missing pieces (ashtray and lighter are gone) and learn about common problems (storage bin latch breaking off). Hopefully replacing the stereo will be as easy as I have read on these forums and maybe I can get venting side windows too!

Truck was from Florida and has been living in Michigan for last 10 years. Luckily it was well maintained and I plan to keep it that way.

My name is Dave and I'm glad I found this site :icon_thumby:

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome! You'll find a lot here for what ever you desire. Seems to be quite a few from Mich.
Another Dave (Mac)

94twodoor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4 cyl
Transmission
Automatic
Yet another Michigander here as well. Can try Michigan truck parts out in Canton. Its just off of I 275 opposite side of freeway as Ikea.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals