• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New 1997 Ranger XLT Long Bed - looking for 7-foot bed rail caps

Mark from MD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Hi everyone. Just purchased a 1997 Ranger XLT Long Bed. This is my first Ford truck. I absolutely love the vehicle. 103,000 miles and no rust. We think this was garage-kept for the 23 years it existed before I bought it. Just put on General Grabbers (27x8.5x14's) and replaced the timing belt and the battery terminals. Other than that there is very little to fix. Almost everything is still factory and in pristine condition. Inside is pure perfection - like the day it was purchased. This was sitting on a lot just a few miles from my house here in MD. My son gets his license next year and bought it for him. ***Having a hard time finding an 8-foot bed rail and may purchase bed rail protective tape from Pacer. ANY ADVICE?

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals