• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2.3L ('83-'97) Need Upper Passenger Side Motor Mount For 94 2300 Manual transmission Transmission

wcurtin1962

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Any idea where I can get a new or used one?

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
the steel bracket that bolts to the engine, or the rubber mount? For the bracket I think you would have to go look at a junkyard, for the rubber mount they should be available, they're all solid rubber instead of hydraulic like they were from the factory. I don't think they engine side brackets are very year specific, they switched to that style engine mount in 1987 and I'm pretty sure it was used through at least '97 if not til mid '01 when the Lima was no more...

wcurtin1962

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The metal bracket between the top of the rubber mount and the engine block. I posted on Carparts.Com and got basic spam replies. I'll check again Friday. Thanks for the info. Worst case scenario I'll take the pieces into one of our better welding shops and see if they can do anything with it.

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
That should be a common part, but I've never heard of one breaking before... like i said I think that part is the same from '87 through at least '97, I THINK I have one for a '88 on a spare engine, I'll look tomorrow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals