• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need some help with my ‘94

Shadowrider6661

D RANGED
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Stock
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4"
Total Drop
N/A
Tire Size
33 x 12.50 x 15
My credo
Drive it, Break it, Fix it, REPEAT !
I think I still have 2 of the so called deer hoof rims that I have no use for. I took them off my truck many years ago when I was running 31s. How about $75 + shipping, OBO, if you're interested. Here's a picture of the rim with a 31" x 10.5" x 15" tire mounted on my truck, this will give you a better idea how it fills the wheel well.
Photo Album 186.jpg

rumblecloud

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Splash
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1-1/2 inch front leveling
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
31/10.50/15
My credo
What's the worst that could happen?
In case you're wondering...
index.png

94purpleurkle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic

94purpleurkle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
On my '94 with stock suspension, 4x4, 4.0L, auto, 3.73.gears, and 15-inch stock deer hoofs (as shown above in 97rangerXLT's shot) I can run 31s with no issues as far as fitment. Current tires are Goodyear Wranglers (from way back, can't even remember when I bought them) P236/75R15s.

As Eric said, 27" isn't a big increase so your wheel wel is still gonna look a little sparse. And racsan is right about moving up to 15s. I would advise that as well when funds are available. Steelies aren't that expensive and can be made to look pretty good. But I know the feeling. I'm dying to put bigger tires on mine and I'm trying to reign in my impulse until I have the cash to do it right.

If you have any photoshop skills, take some shots with what you have and what you want and see what it looks like. If you want, I'd be happy to do that for you.

View attachment 55787
That would be really awesome of you.. I will send over some pictures to you tomorrow no doubt!!
I mainly am looking to use as much from this truck as possible because of the attachment I have to it.
I’ve been trying to find 14” tires that are big and beefy that I wouldn’t have to do much modifying to fit... I’m finding that they are hard to come by

94purpleurkle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
I think I still have 2 of the so called deer hoof rims that I have no use for. I took them off my truck many years ago when I was running 31s. How about $75 + shipping, OBO, if you're interested. Here's a picture of the rim with a 31" x 10.5" x 15" tire mounted on my truck, this will give you a better idea how it fills the wheel well.View attachment 55788
Thank you for the hook up on them!!! I will let you know if I become interested. I may try and sell a set of 17X8.5’s I have layin around for something different.. do you have a better tire size I could find that are 14”? Something bigger then what I’ve been wanting?

rumblecloud

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Splash
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1-1/2 inch front leveling
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
31/10.50/15
My credo
What's the worst that could happen?
Profile of the truck if possible, left or right side doesn't matter. Try not to take an angle as the perspective will be off. Are the tires you're looking at the ones in the image above? If so great. If not, include a link to the tires you're looking at....or I can find some similar.

Skip the profile. See if you can get an angle to match this image:
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals