• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need some help from NV guys. (gun related)

Pt_Ranger_V8

FullsizeFreakin'
U.S. Military - Active
Forum Staff - Retired
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
19 something
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I need the name of an FFL in Vegas that someone here knows/trusts. I need to ship a couple guns to them asap, but don't know anyone down there, and don't want to send them to some random stranger that nobody's heard of. I'm leaving AK on Monday, so I need to know by saturday :icon_thumby: :icon_confused:

Otto

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
While we're on the topic of guns, does any body know the laws of how and where you're legally aloud to shoot it?(.22) We wanted to take my .22 to a friends cottage, there are a few houses nearby but he knows all of them. I live in Canada. Anybody know before I get arrested? lol

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
I need the name of an FFL in Vegas that someone here knows/trusts. I need to ship a couple guns to them asap, but don't know anyone down there, and don't want to send them to some random stranger that nobody's heard of. I'm leaving AK on Monday, so I need to know by saturday :icon_thumby: :icon_confused:
Why are planning on shipping the guns for. cause I was talking to my cousin the cop, And he was saying somthing about shipping guns in the male from one private res to another, as long you are shipping it to your self you should be fine.
the reason this is allowed is for hunters who are going to a hunt lodge in another state and don't want to chance taking the gun on the plane with them. not sure why not I would prefer to have my rifles with my bags. but you might look in to this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals