• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need help with Imgur app on phone to post on TRS.

Bgunner

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/Ranger XLT
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
225/70/R15
My credo
If it's not broken Don't Fix It!
Let me start with I HATE TOUCH SCREENS! Ok now that is out of my system, I can use Imgur easy enough using Windows but the Imgur app for Android has me wanting to toss my phone up the nearest cows ass just confuse all these tracking apps and to just walk away for this $400 headache.

OK on the PC i can easily upload to my album and not share my pics but on the app it seems to me to be forcing me to share my pictures with everyone and not evrey one needs to see my trucks privet parts. That's reserved for TRS Only!

Ok how do I set imgur to be able upload my photos without sharing them from my phone and not have to plug the phone into the PC to upload nod not share immediately. Did I mention I hate Android and any touch screen because it does not do what I touch?

BTW anyone else notice there is no forward button like in windows or iOS? If TRS did not have an auto save feature I would have been gone a long time ago from frustration from trying to post.

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
With the new forum software, you don't really need to use imgur any more. The old software had limits in how much space we could hog, but this new software doesn't seem to. I've lost track of how many photos I've directly uploaded to the forum (probably over 100), and I haven't bounced off a limit, yet.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals