• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

need help guys.

jacob5656

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Ok guys I need your help...I have had my ford ranger 1994 4.0l for over 2 years now sweet truck until last couple of months. Ran good until about 6months ago the truck would miss/buck/no power/run shitty.it would buck and miss once on the highway. Then it's Ben getting worse and worse now it's bucks/misses/no power anywhere I go I half to press the gas peddle just a little bit to get anywhere. Had the truck ran for code it says it's running in limp mode. Starts up fine in the morning go to Wall-Mart start it back up and runs like shit wants to stall and miss like hell and back. Did compression check all cylinders get about 145-160 5and6 get 120.no milky oil/blue smoke.Iv changed plugs,wires,maf,tps,o2sensors,fuel pump, fuel filter, crank sensor, and my gas is shit 2 days barley driving through town 16 dollars. I need help guys??? Is it time for rebuild or new motor?????!!!!! getting codes.....137-411-167-998.could this have to do with what is causing my engine to miss/buck/no power/run shitty??????????? I have changed tps but code always stays.137 mean bank 1 is to rich. But I have changed both o2 sensors... I want my truck to run good help me ranger lovers. thanks Jacob.. :sad:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals