• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need help!!!! Brain Fart!!!

PARKINGLOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Okay, I just came across a posting on my local Jeep message board (I know, but in defence, you can find some good stuff in the for sale sections, and they know the local trails...)

One of the users got an 82 Fullsize Bronco. He's keeping the 5.0, auto tranny, and rear 9", but the rest he's parting.

"anything off the truck will run $40 unless its something small like a shifter nob"

I was the first to jump on the post asking about the front axle. He's only 1 1/2 away, that's too sweet a deal to pass on. Now, I'm having a brain fart...Would it be a solid D44 front or TTB D44 front?

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

PARKINGLOT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ah...maybe I'll go look at it anyway...who know's, I could get the knuckels to try the D44 outers on a D35 or something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals