• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

need a carfax, can anyone help?

Rose2300

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If anyone has a spare carfax could you help a fellow TRS member out and PM me? Thank you and god bless!

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Sometimes there is a person or two who still has an active account on our site. Maybe somebody will chime in. If not you are on your own to do your research on the vcar or truck you are looking at. If I buy from a private party I just go over the car or truck from top to bottom. If the seller is not the original owner and does not have any maintenance/service records I stay away from it. I check the Vin number with the local county records to see if it was ever stolen or wrecked.

Rose2300

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
thanks for the input! there is actually a government website now where you input the vin and it will tell you if it's been stolen or in a flood. As for maintainence, that's a different story. The reason i asked was cuz i don't have access to a credit card to buy a carfax or autocheck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals