• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Naches Pass today(8/31)

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
finished my ranger a few days ago and decided to find the naches pass trail near Greenwater Wa. my friend and I left Tacoma about 11am ate lunch in enumscratch mcdonalds and looked at our maps and directions ,it did not help -we drove down fs 70 but misse the trail head some how so we just took a random dirt road and started wheelin! I am a novice wheeler and it got fun in a hurry-(i have done Evans creek and straddline and this is WAY better!) after about an hour of just random turns we stumbled upon the 1175 naches trail :yahoo: so we headed east until we hit fs19 - if you live around seattle/tacoma you owe it to yourself to try this trail it is great!

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Im interested...

Id like to hit some other spot than "Redneck Station" (Ravensdale)...

How is the trail? Could a BII on 30's tackle it?

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I will say yes as long as you have ground clearence-my ranger has a cheap lift from jc whitney and the toyota had a rough country -we are noobs at best-but we are tryin'! we have formed a small club in Lakewood (4 rigs-ranger,yota,nissan and a cool 73 bronco) we are returning soon COME WITH US!! we go to evans creek -straddline -anywhere really.we are new to wheelin but not automotive as we work at firestone and have lots of hot rods.pm me and we can get together .i got vacataion comin up and the gears and locker will be put in next week so i will want to go test them :icon_rofl:anyone between oly and seattle we would love to meet -we have sport bikes ( my zx14 is on here somewhere) and R/C trucks too-if you like cars it never hurts to have friends in the TIRE biz

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals