• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Naches last hurrah ! nov.14 2010

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
IT"S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!! Last run of the season (it closes to trucks on the 15th) We picked up another member (87 K5) so we are going west to east and only the EASY 694 trail so lots of you can make this !! we will have lots of people and support equipment (winches,straps,plugs,on board air,water ,fuel,hi-lifts,logging chain,tools...:icon_welder:) The snow level is falling so you can count this as snow wheeling also:yahoo: COME ON PEOPLE this is so much fun -we got 4 fer sure and strong possible on a nissan 4x4 .I will be pre runnin on this tuesday if anyone wants to go -Main body to assemble at Green Water kwikie mart at 11am then enter park on FS70 we will be on CB ch1 all day:icon_bounceblue: NO EXCUSES !!! I guess there is ONE excuse-Firestone says ALL HANDS ON DECK for Sunday super sale - District mgr,his asst,my boss and all wa.state store mgrs and most every tech is required to be there so no wheelin this SUNDAY sorry!

Last edited:

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
Make / Model
Exploder
Transmission
Automatic
The west side and trails close on the 15th, I think its december 1st for the east side?

wakingtowinter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, I am down for this, and would be down for a run on 12/1 as well

abe lincoln

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
you guys just gonna run the naches trail or are you planning on running anything else?

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
we don't know much else

This is NOT a smartass reply -what would you like to do? we just started this hobby so we only know a few places- naches,evans creek,tahuya state forest ,straddline and thats about it for us- we love to meet new people,new places -no booze ,drugs or trouble -but we will try alot as we don't know any better and our rigs are pretty good .like a couple of the group want to try FUNNY ROCKS (I am not one of them but I would love to watch and if there is an easy part I would try that ) and we have seen some stiff on youtube that looks fun too , SHOW US THE WAY! :icon_thumby:

abe lincoln

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i have never run all of the naches trail, i/e the west side, never been to tahuya or straddline. i have only run evans a handfull of times, i do enjoy the naches area and the rocks:icon_thumby:
my question was only if you are planning on running anything else like shoestring, kanar flats, ravens roost or over to the rocks.
i would be interisted in cruising along with you, not into drugs or drama, do like a little bit of :beer: but that usually comes later in camp.
have a little bit of work to do on the truck but i will let you know

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
Make / Model
Exploder
Transmission
Automatic
He's lieing, he drinks just as bad as I do... :beer:

Not everything is challenging at the rocks, there are easy lines for stock rigs on up to bring your spare axles type stuff. The rocks are alot of fun but so are the trails getting there. Take a weekend to explore some of the roads and trails over in that area, theres something for everyone (except winter... thats more for people that like to break things).

You guys planing on hitting 70 over and back again? Should be a good time in the snow... been a while since I drove over 70....

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
do you mean FS70 (right after the fire station in Greenwater)? i want to go in fs70 and find 694 again NOT 1175 (too beau coup going west to east for us right now) but 694 is our speed and the snow will be cool -I would really like to go in on the trails and find a way to the parking lot at crystal

abe lincoln

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
as far as i know there is no road from 70 to crystal, i have never found one. i tend to just drive and drive till i find my way back, its more fun that way

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sunday tuhuya

we are planning to tag along with some serious TRAILER TRUGGIES tommorrow,exo skel,spools all that stuff .we are going to watch,laugh and learn.

abe lincoln

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
how was tahuya? you all still planning on hitting the greenwater area this weekend? iam gonna head up towards the evans creek area to play in the snow, iam kinda like a little kid when it comes to snow wheelin:yahoo:

good luck on the run and wheel safe:icon_thumby:

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Tahuaya was fun ,I was the only Ranger and I showed them.The naches deal went south as Firestone wants a big store show on sunday so everyone works! our boss put the wheels and lift on his k5 last night and is finishing brake lines and heater core today.when finished we will go to evans creek as it is closest to his home in Bonney lk.

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
Make / Model
Exploder
Transmission
Automatic
We ran smoe logging roads and played at Evans in the afternoon. Saw one ranger (dogboy?) heading out as we were heading in but that was it. Did you guys make it out there last weekend?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals