• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My new ANTI-Jeep decal-must see!

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I had this put on tailgate today ,the gauntlet has been thrown down!

infantry grunt

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda
Engine Size
3.0l
Transmission
Manual
i like it,RBV's dont play nice,we get dirty

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
That HUGE decal statement goes way back to the late 70's. No big deal. People will think you are stupid displaying that HUGE decal with a wast of money on that HUGE decal and your immaturity is showing since we all know you still play with Barbie and Ken...lol. That looks more like photo shop to me.

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
A 2012 Wrangler (even Sport) will go five times as far as any 2012 offering from Ford. There's a reason they're so common.

I get brand loyalty cracks to be funny, just don't pretend Ford has a legitimate offering to counter a Wrangler.

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
...and I'm not a fanboy, I'm realistic. I ran a '92 Explorer on 34x10.50s for two years. I loved it but needed to step up my game.

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
Silly jeep owners. When we did a trip to Attica IN a few years back. The Rangers were out doing all the jeeps roaming around. It was rather amusing!

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
It's less the rig than it is the driver. Take a similarly set up Ranger and Jeep and the driver makes the difference. Not trying to avoid the whole thing, but it's just a fact. Both makes have their respective pros and cons.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i've seen those before, they're funny. i like the brand shit talking back and forth because it's f-ing stupid and makes you sound like an inbred redneck.

jeepers have no room to talk. to make a badass jeep, you have to strip all the jeep stuff out and replace it with ford/chevy/dodge axles and drivetrains. so it's really only the jeep bodies that are good for anything

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
It's less the rig than it is the driver. Take a similarly set up Ranger and Jeep and the driver makes the difference. Not trying to avoid the whole thing, but it's just a fact. Both makes have their respective pros and cons.
I could primarily agree with that.

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
In our local off-road community we razz each other a bit but at the end of the day we're all trying to help everyone get through everything within reason. It's not about being better, it's about everyone having a good time.

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
I joined a local jeep club, but have yet to take the Ranger on any offroad events.

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
jeepers have no room to talk. to make a badass jeep, you have to strip all the jeep stuff out and replace it with ford/chevy/dodge axles and drivetrains. so it's really only the jeep bodies that are good for anything
I'm gonna go ahead and call BS here. For a hardcore rig, yes.

$1500 after buying my Jeep I had it rolling on 35s with zero issues. Running trails that made me nearly piss myself multiple times.

But that's the difference between the new JK platform and previous Wranglers... the JK design is a big game changer.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
But that's the difference between the new JK platform and previous Wranglers... the JK design is a big game changer.
i agree here, the newer stuff does seem a lot better. took them long enough to stop manufacturing junk.

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
That HUGE decal statement goes way back to the late 70's. No big deal. People will think you are stupid displaying that HUGE decal with a wast of money on that HUGE decal and your immaturity is showing since we all know you still play with Barbie and Ken...lol. That looks more like photo shop to me.

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
you are stupid....and your immaturity is showing... you still play with Barbie and Ken. Being the arbiter of maturity please fill me in on how PERSONAL ATTACKS are more mature than an attempt at humor.STUPID could be ASSuming things about people we've never met.It was $10.00 and that included them putting it on...so no "with a wast of money" and PHOTOSHOP is one word.

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Man I miss Denham Springs! Super HOT weather and SUPER HOT WOMEN! But I digress,Freshmeat you are correct it was meant as good-natured ribbing of the 3 Jeeps I wheel with.None with stock axles and 1 even has a chevy 350. And it is most certainly NOT the wand but the magician.That having been said you will see WAY more PINK JEEPS than pink RBV's.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals