• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My '91 "Blue Ranger"

McFuzzie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L V6
Transmission
Manual
Here's my truck. Other than re-paint, suggestions and ideas are welcome. :headbang:

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Lift, brush guard, lose the running boards and get some nurf bars and some lights for your brush guard. In a nutshell. Looks good though.

McFuzzie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L V6
Transmission
Manual
It's hard to tell, but it is lifted. Not very much (about 4-6 inches) but it is. lol. I'm waiting for school to start again so my buddies in welding can make me a brush guard. But thank's for the ideas :icon_thumby:

caveman_joey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
stock 4 banger
Transmission
Manual
Nice truck... i'd lose the the running boards in favor of tubes, slap some lights on that headache rack, mount a Hi-Lift jack (aka a poor mans winch) in the bed like this smart member did http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89414&page=2 (he also made a really clean looking antenna mount too, a front receiver hitch would be nice to have too (maybe have that built in to your brush guard) for a good recovery point, and then see mod whatever else you find yourself wanting or needing. Welcome to the site and happy trails.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals