• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

muddin in the pines

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
On October 2nd 2011 at 1:00pm I will be holding an event at New Egypt Speedway in Central New Jersey. It is a Hill and Hole style track and the object is to get down the track either the fastest or the furthest. The track is 200 feet long and starts with 12" of new jerseys finest clay mud, you will hit your first hill and drop into the second hole which is 24" deep, then to the next hill and into the final mudhole which is about 30 Inches deep. The big motor trucks are usually catching some pretty serious air off of the hills and the smaller trucks are working to get up and over them. I will have my timing system there accurate down to the thousandth of a second. To come watch it's $15, to run in class one (street class) it's only going to be $5, for all of the the other classes it's between $25 and $35 to run. all classes will pay back 100% of the entry fees. Class 1 will only pay 1st place the rest of the classes are usually 1st-3rd. So if there are 20 trucks in class 1 someone is going home with $100. For further rules, class identification and times please check www.mudinthepines.com and http://newegyptspeedway.net

for those of you who have been around for a while, yall know I have been putting these events together for a while now. This is the one and only event of this year, it is also a feeler to see if we are going to try to put together a 2012 season with a points sedries and sponsorship and bigger prize money. I cannot describe in words the amount of appreciation I will have for you if you come to watch or run and spread the words out to your freinds. If this is a good turnout we will attempt for next season. Please contact me with any questions, comment or suggestions. dave.demsey2@pbfenergy.com

Thanks,
Dave

t0x1k

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slo
Transmission
Automatic
Yes! I was hoping for this to happen this year!

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I hope you post some pics and vids of your event. I have a friend that is developing a short course off-road track at Castrol Raceway Park in Edmonton, AB and he has been talking about doing something like this as well. Who knows, maybe a series could be made.
Anyway, good luck.

Richard

Vanner1993

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983, 1977
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
460, 351M
Transmission
Manual
Cool, I'm gonna talk to a few of my friends and we could get down there

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals