• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Motorcraft Synthetic Blend

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
I haven't been able to find and 5W30 Motorcraft Synthetic Blend near me for a long time... more then a year. You could find it online but the prices were crazy expensive. Some venders still have it $40 to $60 a 5 qt jug. I had to go to the auto parts store today and they had it in stock for $28. I also had to go to Wal-Mart so I looked... it's back in stock there also... $22.48 a jug. So I brought two jugs home with me. They also had Motorcraft oil filters back in stock.

I used my last jug before the trail ride... I was hoping it would come back at a reasonable price again.

Roert42

RBV's on Boost
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
This whole supply chain issues are messed up. Next day air early am= three days from now maybe.

19Walt93

Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3"
Tire Size
235/55R16
My credo
If you don't have time to do it right will you have time to do it over?
I bring my empty jugs to the dealer and fill them from the bulk system. If I couldn't do that Walmart has the best prices on Motorcraft because Ford sells it to Walmart cheaper than they sell it to the dealers and that has always been a sore spot. Ford considers Walmart as one high volume customer but refused to think of the dealer body the same way. If a customer goes to a dealer to buy the oil they walk by a line of new cars and see Ford accessories on display.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals