• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Might consider selling the ranger for this.

03ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So I browsing Craigslist and stumbled on this,

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3320837977.html

I think its worth the asking price, giving it doesn't have any hidden issues. Ill have to look at it in person of course. But I have been considering getting a new car for a while, always craving something with speed ever since my last turbo car I had that I totaled. My main factors for keeping the ranger was the ability to move stuff around, especially since I will be moving to my own house soon. And this pickup will still be able to be used for that, not that I could load it up as much as the ranger...but to be honest they most hauling I did with the Ranger was moving my ATV...which I got rid of a while ago.

I obviously wont be able to off road anymore, but I think I'm done with that for a while anyway. Tired of breaking stuff, I need to fix my ranger as it is before I can sell it. I have enough to buy it without going into debt, so I might do that then fix up the Ranger and see if I can get around the same price for it that I pay for this toyota. I know KBB value for my truck as it is now is 7,000 so getting 5,500 for my truck seems very do able.

Keeping in mind for what this Toyota is, as in basically a fast car with a bed
what do you all think?

MrE_Powers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok its your truck. But gotta wonder why stuff is being sold like that.

Sent from a smoke signal using Tapatalk 2

jhammel85

Funny you show this. I was just looking at old yotas myself...just for the hell of it though. Check that truck over as much as you can

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
Nice looking yota. as mentioned above, look it over really good. It looks like the valence panel on the passenger side has a large dent in it, but it looks like he did the engine right.

AJ

03ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
http://brunswick.craigslist.org/cto/3341662004.html

And then there is always this, it is a bit cheaper. Also I don't think the fuel cost would be to different between this 92 ranger, and that turbo yota. Seeing how the yota would need premium ran in it all the time. Where as that 302 would likely do fine on regular, i would assume anyway.

My biggest turnoff about this ranger is the complete lack of HVAC. I can live without A/C, and I might even bare without heat...but no blower at all or defroster? Guess I would need to drive with the windows cracked in the rain to keep the windshield from fogging up. that might be a problem. Also a few things under the hood look kind of rigged up, like the way too long bolt on the alternator bracket, and whats up with the radiator? It looks like some hybrid that was made, unless its normal for one side tank to be double the size of the other. I've never seen that before.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals