• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Looking for help (crew cab ranger)

resqd1

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Looking for your eyes to help me out. Looking to find a crew cab ranger that is already in the states and is for sale. If you find one let me know.

Dont need it to be running, just looking to use the cab and maybe part of the frame.

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
haha good luck. if anyone on here finds one they will prolly buy it for themselves.

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
Get a Sport Trac in that case. Save yourself from the never ending search.

resqd1

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys with all do respect if you dont have something of useable info in finding a cab please refrain from typing to hear yourself post. I am super tired of all the haters. If someone finds one and builds it themselves, then that is awesome and I would love to see pics, but if someone who doesnt want to use it and finds one, let me know.

PS If I wanted a sprt trac I wouldnt have started this thread, and for the next guy who is going to say get a supercrew or and explorer, I dont want one of those either.

nine-teen91stxranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991, 1977
Make / Model
Ford, Ford
Engine Size
245 cid of fury, 6.6l
Transmission
Manual
wow dude. get your tampon out of your ass. the only crew cab rangers are over seas. now if your gunna be coming in here up on your high horse. just chill out.

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Yeah man... in all honesty what everyone else said was true. If I found one I would take it for myself, if I made one I would have made it for myself. The only real way to go get a 4 door ranger get an explorer or sport track or go with a toyota. Unless you have super fabbing skillz

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
A guy on here started building one, but abandoned the project before he finished. You may find some custom trucks or a one off conversion, but good luck.

resqd1

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
nope, they are in mexico and canada, and there are even ones in the states that people have brought in.

Really, have the info on him? maybe he still ahs the cab? or he was building a custom cab?

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
nope, they are in mexico and canada, and there are even ones in the states that people have brought in.

Really, have the info on him? maybe he still ahs the cab? or he was building a custom cab?
Use the search feature, it's there for a reason.

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic

They can't be registered in the states because they have poor roll-over rating due to weak a-pillars.

Sure they may be out there, but nobody on here seems to know where so good luck man. I know many members here, including myself, would be all over one like flies on shit.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
wow dude. get your tampon out of your ass. the only crew cab rangers are over seas. now if your gunna be coming in here up on your high horse. just chill out.
^^^what he said plus.....you have your head and three tampons up your ass!!

LOL

Never gonna be an export only Ranger for sale in the states. Never, unless some really rich guy gets it in the U.S. and then never titles it and it is used for off road only!!!!

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys with all do respect if you dont have something of useable info in finding a cab please refrain from typing to hear yourself post. I am super tired of all the haters. If someone finds one and builds it themselves, then that is awesome and I would love to see pics, but if someone who doesnt want to use it and finds one, let me know.

PS If I wanted a sprt trac I wouldnt have started this thread, and for the next guy who is going to say get a supercrew or and explorer, I dont want one of those either.

Join another group, then? 'Cause any other site will tell you the same!!! We are the best and we know it....lol

Colin

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD

They don't exist in Canada for the same reason they dont exist in the States.

Who told you that?

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
I saw someone using an s10 crew cab section and fabbing it onto a 3rd gen ranger, it looked funky until he leveled the shape out, it looks cool, its sitting on an s10 frame with everything ranger under it. It is registered as a 94 S10 though.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals