• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

long into storyline

Blackhatchic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hi everyone nice to meet you all!! I live in North Carolina and look forward to interacting with you guys here. I am driving a 1992 Ford ranger which my great uncle bought brand new and then passed it on the my uncles abt 7 yrs ago. So this thing has been in my family a pretty long time and has been taking pretty good care of Open till about three years ago . 3years ago my uncle and his girlfriend had a baby girl who lit up our family. of course she was spoiled rotten from the start. One night when she was four months old she became really fussy end it was after hours at the doctors office so she had to take her first trip to the emergency room. The attending physician that night I knew exactly what was wrong with her however it would be months later before we were told exactly how he knew. He promised to treat her as if she were his own daughter and he did. Our baby Brielle was diagnosed with twisted intestine and Rushed into surgery. Just some freak thing that has no real cause, just happens sometimes. They were able to carefully straighten it with the surgery lasting two hours longer than it would for an adult, Again- That Doctor. The anesthesiologist and the other doctor assisting him said he had done that surgery add a turtle's pace and talked to her the entire time. Although the surgery was successful, it was just too much on her little heart. Brielle lived for 16 hours. Not nearly long enough for her Daddy to say goodbye.
Id never seen a Doctor so utterly human in all of my life. He along with his colleagues came into the room where our family spent our last hours with her and he just stood there for a awkward amount of time. Finally in almost a whisper he said "I, I realize how out of the ordinary and out of place this is but would there maybe be a given moment that you would afford to me and let me please hold her? If not I will understand completely and walk away." My uncle stood up and walked over to him and laid her in that Doctors arms. He put her up close to his face and whispered something (that he probably didn't finish because he started to cry) in her ear. He laid her off at the foot of the bed and what followed made about 1/2 the Family have to leave the room. That's win it became clear just how he was able to diagnose her immediately. He told Brielle that she has a Friend in Heaven that is probably so excited and has been standing at the gate waiting just for her. You'll know her right away, She probably talks too much like her grandmother. She has a smile just like mine and her mommy's eyes. She will show you around and show you what to do, she is 9 days older than you and she's been in Heaven for 8 whole months. She's going to love you so much and i know you'll love her too. If you have a chance call please tell her that mommy and daddy love her and miss her so much, tell her Daddy's trying really hard. Thank you for this moment sweetheart, I know you're ready to go put your wings on and fly. You are a beautiful angel. Oh I guess I should tell you her name, i'm silly sometimes, her name is Noelle and she's an angel just like you. Best Friend Angels." He hugged her and kissed her on the forehead and handed her back to my uncle and it was completely ok hat he couldn't force Thank You from his lips.
I uncle took off walking a few hours later and turned ip at my grandparents home. my dad parked the truck around back because he knew we would need the parking during this however my uncle wanted to have the services at my grandparents home and we did. A few hours after the services my uncle came up missing again, Later called us from my other uncles house in Tennessee and informed us that he would never be able to come home again. He hasn't and it's going on 4 yrs i believe. Anyway to make a long story even longer LOL a few months ago my car tore up and I had posted on Facebook if there was anyone who could come and help me work on it because it was the front seal and I can't do it by myself. My uncle saying that and he called me and said "hey I see you're having car trouble... listen I want you to have my little blue ranger truck. I'm giving it to you I know it has sat a while so I can't swear what's wrong with it but there was nothing wrong with it when I left it except it had a little sputter did I just hadn't fixed yet. So it's yours- go to mom and dads and gets it. and one more thing, and please listen because I'm not sure if I can get this out one time but I'm positive I'll never be able to get it out again. I drove Briel to the hospital in my truck that night and her car seat duffel bag and toys will still all be in there. I trust you so text him up nicely in case the day comes that i need to just, know they're there."
And that's how I ended up with a Ford ranger! 🙂
I am having a few issues however I'm gonna shut up for a couple of days LOL

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals