Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
I am selling my 1993 Ford Ranger SuperCab. It was a project that I just don't have the time for any longer. I also have a ton of extra parts available I can throw in with the truck or sell individually. Asking $1000 /obo - I honestly don't know what the value is on these. The interior is gutted and has been painted with the gorilla roll on liner. The seats are from a 1990 Ranger I was using as a donor.

Truck= 1993 Ranger XLT SuperCab (I will get the exact mileage tomorrow when it's light out but I believe is around 155K)
Engine= 4.0l
Trans= 5spd
Lift= 6" Skyjacker with 4" block and BDS add-a-leafs. (I have the Skyjacker 4" lift coils as well), Skyjacker Shocks - no body lift
Tires= 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials (The are cracking due to age)
Eagle Alloy Wheels - I have the center caps also.

It has a class 3 hitch (if memory serves me right, I believe it is a Hidden Hitch) and the rear bumper is fairly new. It runs but drinks about 1/4 tank of gas in about 25 miles so the engine needs some work. It has NOT been re-geared and I am not sure what the current ratio is.

I have most of the interior parts minus the original seats and seat frames (they were badly damaged and quite disgusting). As you can see in the photos is has rust.

Other parts available:
Rear axle assembly with TracLok (needs new clutches) out of the 1990 Ranger 4.0l donor. 3.73 ratio.
Dana 35 from 1990 (hole in top of housing)
TracLok assembly for an 8.8" I was told it was out of a 1997 Ranger but have no way to verify.
4.0l valve covers in decent shape (not rusted through)
Used hedman headers for 4.0l - came off the 1990. (still trying to find the cross-over pipe - o2 sensor rusted in)
Jethot coated Advanced Adapters Log style exhaust manifolds for small block ford v8.
351w - this was supposedly rebuilt stock and from a 1974 Ranchero (no way to verify)
Factory 1993 Ranger wheels with cupped tires but have decent tread.
various interior parts from the 1990 Ranger
driveshafts from the 1990
Procomp traction bars - got them from my brother when he sold his 1997 F150 - I cannot find the mounting kit or bushings.

There are more parts and I will take pictures of the parts as I clean out my garage and post them in the parts section. The truck would need to be picked up. I am not looking to ship anything since I can scrap it for free, but I am willing to meet somewhere within 200 miles for any of the parts if the price is right. I figured I would start here since I have been using this site as a information resource for years. If there are no offers or takers I will scrap what I can and post the truck on Craigslist. I will try and watch this page daily and respond when I can.

I should have mentioned I do have the title and the tabs are good until Sept. 2019. I used to use this to haul my yard waste to the compost site before I bought my 1/2 ton. It was always fun to have it in 4 low with the hubs unlocked just to get up to 30 mph. :)

Here is the post to some of the parts I was able to dig out today.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

A8Sniper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
Updated price, $800 obo + what ever parts I have posted in the other thread that are still left if you want them.