• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Leveling questions

nb11

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
To start with, yes I have searched, but still haven't quite found what I'm looking for.

I just ordered a pair of Doetsch coil spacers. They are said to provide 2" of lift, so I don't think that means they're 2" thick (which I know would really lift it about 3 inches, which is a little too much). I know it would be a good idea to get some longer shocks, but by trying to save money I've been looking for a shock extender of some sort but can't find anything. I know I'll need an alignment too, but do I need to buy any sort of alignment bushing kit or should an offroad shop be able to do it all for me if I just bring the truck in? Any info would be appreciated, since searching provided no help. Thanks!

js314bs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Don't go buying anything for your alignment without talking to a shop first, if they say there isn't enough adjustment then buy something or let them get the parts. As far as shock extenders, type shock stud extender into a search box and lots will come up.
Since its been a week here I hope you got everything figured out, good luck

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
You probably wont be able to get it aligned with stock bushings. Some alignment shops though wont let you buy your own parts so just wait for them and see what happens

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals