• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lets Get together.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Ok folks how does it sound. I was thinking we could get possibly Plan a good size event that everybody could get together. Maybe a camping trip around northern AZ. so the offroad trucks could go out during the day and find some trails. and the street trucks could go for a drive and try to find a few canyons to carve.

I really don't want to make it just a AZ get together I would like to invite anybody who would like to show up. I would also like to have enough people to make a few Diff. groups do to skill level and the ablity of the truck. I was also thinking Northern AZ due to the heat, but I will take any suggestions on any locations. Just keep in mind we want to be able to have any body come and enjoy them self.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
u read my mind. i was tryin 2 set sumthing up again wit da other forums. idk bout northern az. no offroadin for me now, trucks gettin lowered dis week. but i was trying 2 think of sum where we could go thats outta the sun. If ur down with doing meets every month or so then we should make a AZ ranger club or sumthing. IDK, just brainstormin. and idk how many tuscan boys wanna go up north but lets think of sumthing. wat bout a bbq at a park?

WisdoM

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I might be interested in joining in…depending on when and where:icon_cheers:

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
i was thinkin maybe end of june or sumtime n july. idk where. wat did u wanna do?

WisdoM

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well theres only a week left in June…end of July-beginning of August maybe. But I wouldn’t want to drive all that way and not get dirty tho:D

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
I'll be gone July 11 thru Aug 3rd, but I might be able to make it before or after that.

Andrew

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Well I really don't care when we go. I would just like to have a nice showing and cool place that everybody will be able to enjoy. and what are We really wanting this to be, Just a day trip or a overnighter or a full weekend deal. depending on what we want to kinda look at for places. and we can also start PMing people from around the Area we choose to try to increase the number of attendies.
and thank you guys for your feed back already.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
so are we offroadin or showin? it leaves me out if were offroadin. the trucks gettin lowered next weekend. and are we goin up north or stayin in da valley area? im down for another meet, just depends when and where.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
so are we offroadin or showin? it leaves me out if were offroadin. the trucks gettin lowered next weekend. and are we goin up north or stayin in da valley area? im down for another meet, just depends when and where.
I was hoping for a area that the street trucks could go for a cruse and maybe some Moderate speed canyon carving(nice senic drives), and then the off road trucks can go find a few areas to go play.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
any idea where? sedona, flag, prescott, payson...etc?

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
sedona has cool roads but not sure of the trails. prescot not to sure of the roads but the heard alot of good things about the trails. flag not sure of payson I love it up there but that is for fishin never done any trails up that way.

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
Escape time on the weekend is limited for me so I'd opt for a shorter trip, but I could always just show up fassionably late and leave early. If its durring the week I'd be down for a nice overnight camping trip at any of the previously mentioned spots.

Andrew

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
well this time lets get sum more street rangers. outta the 9 from last meet there was 2. i'll get ahold of sum of the other members and c wat they wanna do.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
well id like to do another meet. id like to get 2gether again probally end of July. Gives me enough time to get all my parts in and to finish up this fiberglass system. Im getting bored since theres no shows till september. idk wat u guys wanna do. But maybe we could meet up at a park or sumwhere shaded. let me kno wat u guys want 2 do. i wanna get the wheel movin again.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If ya'll wanna do someting up here i know few great roads for the lowered trucks to go carve up and some good wheelin roads for the off road guys. Campin here in flag is great right now but i jsut wont have the ranger for ya'll. Ill be in the diesel and my sweet little samurai :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals